Final.

On This White Snow, I Follow Your Steps
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

❄ unbetaed, so please excuse any mistakes ❄

 

 

 

The school newspaper was something Baekhyun never really understood. He never knew who would care enough about school events that they would want to read a paper about it. Junmyeon was quite offended when he heard this considering he’s head of the student council and was the one to suggest that they should have a school paper.

Baekhyun got an earful from the elder about how he should start having more school spirit and it was disrespectful because the newspaper was like his baby. So there Baekhyun was, the school paper in his hand being forced to read like a child being forced to do homework.

The first two pages were rather boring; Baekhyun resisted the urge to crumple up the article about how the drama department had a successful school play. Most people would probably call him cynical, but not everyone could have as much school spirit as Junmyeon.

The next page had photos taken from the photography club, which peaked Baekhyun’s interest because these were way more interesting than the article about how the parking lot was under construction.

There was a photography competition apparently, most of the pictures being of dogs in snow and couples making snow angels. None of them really stood out to him until his eyes landed on the winner’s submission. He straightened in his seat and leaned in for a closer look when he noticed it was a photo of himself. He was standing in the middle of the forest by the local park with his eyes closed as snowflakes fall onto his face.

His eyebrows furrowed in confusion, his lips pulling into a small frown. He didn’t remember letting anyone take his picture this day. He didn’t even remember seeing anyone around that day. “What the hell?”

“What happened?” Junmyeon asked, looking over to the other.

“Someone took this picture of me without even asking me. That’s so ing creepy,” he said still frowning.

Junmyeon looked at the picture, his confused expression morphing into one of recollection. “Oh, I know who took that. It was Chanyeol! You know, the one with the big ears on the basketball team that hangs out with Sehun sometimes?”

Baekhyun didn’t recall ever meeting someone Chanyeol before. He figured they’ve never even had a class together since he couldn’t conjure up a mental picture of the other. He knew he should probably feel flattered that a photo of him won the competition, but the whole situation felt somewhat unsettling. It felt as if this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter