Memories from the past

Oh Miracle!!

Choi YoungJae was walking down the Street he was on his way to the office, it was a nice day. The sound of kids playing around in the nearby park made him laugh. Life is beautiful- he thought. However, his happiness was short lived: in an alley near the park there was a group of teenagers making a circle around a dancer, a very talented one, who was B-boying.

Even after all these years, I can get over him, you still manage to take the smile away from me Jae Bum hyungYoungJae sadly reflected…

 

YEARS AGO…

Mom can I skip school today? - A sleepy YoungJae asked.

No sweetheart, you can’t. I already let you skip last week, you can’t keep on doing it. You’ll fall behind if you don’t go to classes. Tell me truth: is there something you haven’t mentioned? Are you having problems at school? – asked a concerned mother.

No, nothing like that. It just that I’m too sleepy- He lied not opening his eyes and acting as if everything was fine when in reality it wasn’t. YoungJae didn’t want to tell the truth, he didn’t want to be a burden, he didn’t want to worry his mother.

Going to school used to fun, but that was before Im Jae Bum and his gang came into the picture. Every year the gang chose someone to toy with; it wasn’t serious bullying, most of the time their treats passed as jokes, therefore they never really faced consequences; After all, Jae Bum was the school golden boy: great grades, good at sports, president of the drama club and the student council, amazing dancer, a good looking guy with tons of admirers, a heart breaker with a long list of ex-girlfriends that seemed to keep on supporting him.

But for YoungJae, things were significantly different: he had a huge crush on Jae Bum and he admired him from the distance. YoungJae went to all the sport practices and competitions Jae Bum was involved in. YoungJae went to every play Jae Bum was part of, making sure to synchronize his studying hours to the time when Jae Bum was at the school library. The senior made him feel giddy, and if by any chance JB looked at him, he turned into a blushing mess.

It all started during his freshmen year. He was so nervous, everything was new: the city, the school, the people. YoungJae family decided to move from Mokpo to Seoul to join Young Hyun, YoungJae’s older brother, in his new life as a college student. YoungJae was so excited walking to school that he was not paying attention to his surroundings. A honk made him jump, a car was running full speed towards him and he was frozen, a pair of hands took him by the waist and his face was pressed against a warm chest:

Hey little one be more careful, watch both sides before crossing- said a foreign voice.

YoungJae felt his heart racing in his ears and he carefully detached himself from the security of those protective arms.

Mianhae, ahjusshi I was too distracted I won’t do it again- slowly YoungJae lifted his head and was met with a youthful expression, a pair of warm brown eyes were looking at him and a smile was adorning the face of the stranger.

Just relax little one, I’m just like you. No need to call me ahjussi, I presume it’s your first day at school, you have the same uniform as me. My name is Im Jae Bum and I’m a sophomore, and you are?-

Youn-YoungJae, my- my name is Choi YoungJae-

Ok YoungJae, as I was saying please be more careful, this city is too big and dangerous you need to be aware of your surroundings at all times- Said JB.

Huh? I’m … Uh.. Yes, I mean Yes! I’ll be more careful. Thanks a lot for helping me Jae Bum sshi- said YoungJae, while lowering his blushing face looking at his shoes.

Nah, don’t worry no need to thank me, just watch out. You better hurry up, it’s almost time for class. I’m leaving since I don’t want to get scolded for arriving late. Bye! See you around- JB rearranged his school bag and walked towards the school gates. YoungJae was fascinated with his savior, he managed to say timidly:

Thanks a lot Jae Bum sshi, have a great day. Jae Bum just waved his hand and entered the gates of the school.

 

A year passed and YoungJae fell more and more for JB: not the high school’s official heart breaker but the gentle boy who practiced more than any one, who gave his 100% in all the clubs he attended, the cat lover that always saved a bit of his lunch to share with stray cats once walking back home, the boy that secretly composed music in the old art room. The poor boy who had to do part time jobs to support his house since his father was too drunk to care, the boy that endured terrible beatings whenever he confronted his dad and his alcoholic habits, he preferred bothering his father and get a beating rather than having his weak mother at the receiving end of such hits. YoungJae could see everything since his house was just 2 blocks away from JB.

Although YoungJae didn’t like the times JB put on his famous smirk: it only meant he was about to play with someone. JB let some of the steam off by bullying someone. YoungJae was never at the receiving end nonetheless he felt awful, it may have passed as a joke but ganging against one student was out of the line in YoungJae’s book. He kept a low profile and whenever there was an incident with JB’s gang he made sure to help the targeted student, he was known as the secret angel. YoungJae became part of the school newspaper and he had a column giving advices to troubled classmates, his words were wise, well thought and tender. Nobody knew who was behind the column because he hid his identity and signed with his nickname “Ars”.

There was a person who was getting very intrigued: who is this punk? Huh? He’s giving advices as if he knew the world. I bet it’s just a big loser trying to gain attention- meditated JB. He was irritated because none of his victims seemed to care about his bullying, more than once the victims had sent their worries to Ars and the answers were so straightforward. Ars never acted on impulse and asked students to place themselves in their bullies’ shoes to consider the troubles they may secretly face, that life was hard but efforts paid well; for JB it was a mistery, that columnist seemed to know the real JB and his problems at home. Not even his gang was aware of his suffering, how come an anonymous student can read me so well?

During YoungJae’s junior year and JB’s last one, a new transferred student came into the picture. One person that was about to leave a deep scar.

Hi! I’m a new student, I come from Japan and I was transferred here because my dad had to move, my name is Hirai Momo. Please take care of me- The girl had a charming smile, a pretty face and a nice body. All boys were interested trying to gain her attention, while the girls were green with envy. The teacher cleared and said:

Ok, please take a seat next to Sana, she’s been here for a year already, and I’m sure she can help you with the adaptation process since she’s Japanese too.

Momo sat down and started to talk to her seat mate, indeed they clicked immediately, they share a lot of common ground. Meanwhile YoungJae was just looking from afar, contrary to the rest of his classmates he was not interested in the new girl- or in any girl at all- YoungJae kept on looking outside the window: JaeBum’s class was having P.E. and he was happily playing basketball with his friends, he looked so handsome and carefree … The bell made YoungJae wake up from his daydream and he headed to his next class.

Anyone interesting in our class? - asked a curious Momo

Yeap, there are some nice guys but all of them have girlfriends. There’s the nerd of the class: the cute chubby guy with glasses sitting behind us always looking outside the window. He’s super shy and never talks, but he sings amazingly, his name is YoungJae. He’s a mystery I’ve never seen him with any girl yet- answered Sana.

Not my type- said with disdain Momo- What about in the rest of the school? Anyone worthy?

Yeap, there’s the school heartthrob, he’s our senior, broad shoulders, black hair, pale skin, b-boy, athletic. He has a gang and loves playing pranks on people. He never gets suspended. He’s also the president of School Council. He has a long line of girlfriends and admirers, he’s never dated a girl for more than a week though- explained Sana.

That’s my type right there, he’ll be dating me in no time. I can also bet he’ll be with me for more than a week- said Momo

Why are you so sure of yourself? - inquired an incredulous Sana.

I’m sure about my weapons- responded Momo with a flirty tone.

True to her words, JB fell for her in a matter of weeks, she acted super cute and friendly around him, but in reality she was worse than him: She was known as one of the coldest heartless girl. YoungJae, who was always looking at JB, felt a pang of jealously, and sadness. Frankly speaking the girl was gorgeous but her attitude was terrible. Her double-faced acts were driving YoungJae crazy. She made sure to throw some hurtful comments at him, always pointing his weaknesses: his round mocha cheeks, his loud laughter, his height, his weight, his too timid and insecure voice when doing an oral presentation, to sum up: YoungJae was scared to even breathe in the same room as her. How could JB not see her true self? Why am I being the target of her attacks? Have I done something to trigger her? - YoungJae had questions but no answers.

Why are you being so mean to YoungJae? - asked Sana in her mother tongue

Why do you care? Have you got some feelings for him? - bit back Momo.

Take it easy, if I have feelings or not it’s my own business. I’m just trying to understand why he is your favorite target- answered Sana.

I have a very valid reason, I’m sure that YoungJae has feelings for my JB and I don’t like it- said Momo.

What the heck? So you don’t like him because he’s an admirer of your boyfriend? C’mon there has to be something else. As far as I know JB has more admirers than a Hallyu singer. YoungJae is just another one in a long list- reasoned Sana.

I have my reasons and as you said before “it’s my own business”- concluded the conversation Momo.

The truth behind her actions were her observations: JB never bullied YoungJae and she caught him more than once hidden next to the music room listening to YoungJae practicing his singing. Even while eating in the cafeteria she saw JB looking at Youngjae’s direction, it’s was quick but enough for her to notice, there was something right there she didn’t approve at all. Momo was determined to split them and not allow any interactions.

 

There’s going to be an End of the Year Artistic Festival and as a class we need to present at least 2 numbers in it. There are spaces for dancers, actors and musicians. Singers will be making a simile to the TV program masked singer. Are there any volunteers to participate? I hate to impose on you- said Mr. Kim JongDae with his warm smile.

Yes! Young K, Jae, Wonpil, Dowoon and me. We would like to play as a band, is it ok? - asked SungJin.

Great!! Thanks a lot!! That would be awesome- replied Mr. Kim

We would like to volunteer as well Mister Kim, Sana and I would like to try dancing- offered Momo

Sure, that’s interesting. I’ll write down your names. Anyone else? – inquired Mr. Kim, since no one else wanted to participate he added Well, if you want to part of this festival you can think about it and let me know by the end of the week, just go to my office- the class continued after that.

Two days later YoungJae was heading to his locker when he spotted “the powerful couple”, Momo was convincing JB to participate in the festival an apparently she was successful, they both were kissing.

YoungJae was so distracted he didn’t notice where he was walking, when he turned around he collided with a chest and fell on his , all of his book were thrown in the air. He quickly recovered and tried to stand up but his ankle was sprained, a painful expression was drawn on his face. A voice interrupted him:

I’m so sorry YoungJae- sshi, I was distracted, let me help you. The other student gathered all the books and handed them to YoungJae- Are you hurt somewhere? Mianhae, I can take you to the infirmary sunbaenim –

Don’t worry. I’m doing ok. It was my fault but I think I may have a problem with my ankle- for the first time in his whole school life YoungJae was directly address by another student, but that voice sounded so soothing laced with genuine concerned. It make him feel relaxed despite his pain. YoungJae lifted his head and was met with an angel: a pair of warm brown eyes and a messy styled chocolate hair, a too handsome face and a worried expression. YoungJae had never seen any other student as handsome as this one, not even JB looked as perfect as this kid. Speechless YoungJae tried to form words but couldn’t.

I’m deeply sorry sunbaenim, I’m Lee Dong Min, from class 2A, I’ll take care of you. Let me carry your books- offered the kind student.

No need to do that, I just have to put them back in my locker- YoungJae tried to take them but the other didn’t accept a no for an answer.

It’s ok really, if you want I can put them inside your locker. Tell me which one- added Dong Min.

The second to your right, the one with the number 131- responded YoungJae, still in pain and unable to stand up. The commotion of his fall attracted the attention of certain powerful couple and Momo saw her opportunity.

Here sunbaenim. Take my hand, I’ll help you to stand up- said Dong Min.

No need for formalities you can call me hyung- said YoungJae while accepting the hand. But his ankle was worse than he could have imagined and his face showed it. Dong Min decided to carry YoungJae on his back, while Momo and JB kept on looking the scene in front of them.

Hyung, I’m sorry. Would it be ok with you if I carry you on my back? Your ankle seems to be swollen, I don’t think you’ll be able to walk and much less climb the stairs to the infirmary-

Uh, I don’t want to bother you, maybe I can go jumping- suggested YoungJae, he really didn’t feel like bothering such a kind soul.

No hyung, really, it’s not a bother. Please let me help you I feel so guilty, please let me carry you- Dong Min was so convincing, YoungJae felt comfortable, a calm aura surrounded this kid, it was actually impossible to say no to that face.

Oh, well, uh, in that case, yeah, I guess I can use your help- responded YoungJae his cheeks were getting on fire. YoungJae climbed on Dong Min’s back and while getting ready to move a female voice interrupted the action.

Look Jae Bum oppa, there you can see a charming prince and the damsel in distress. Although in this case just the prince looks like one, the chubby on his back doesn’t look pretty at all-

Just keep on going this is none of our business- commented JB trying to get away from the scene.

C’mon this is the first time I see my classmate interacting with another human being, it’s interesting. Are you aware of the person who is on your back? - asked Momo.

Yes, I am. Hyung is one of the top students of this school and he has helped a lots of us by sharing his notes, and I like to point out he’s not chubby at all, he is actually very light, I know because I’m aware of the weight of the person on my back- answered Dong Min.

Aww, you’re so sweet but he’s taking advantage of you Dong Min. You better choose wisely and go back to your group of friends, no one actually cares for YoungJae- said Momo.

I have made my mind already, hyung is worth a lot, I do care about him. I’m sorry but your comments are venomous, please don’t go around making such inappropriate remarks. I have to leave you now, since hyung is in pain I’m taking him to the infirmary, have a great day bye- Dong Min added with such sincerity that made Momo speechless, YoungJae was so grateful. They started the walk, YoungJae found his words and quietly said:

Thanks a lot for defending me, but you really didn’t need to do it, she is always like that-

No hyung, you can’t accept hateful comments, you are a great student, very kind and I’m sure her poisonous comments are going to get you. I can’t stand people that humiliate others in order to feel superior, her actions show what is inside her heart and it’s not nice- explained Dong Min

Still, I’m just a plain student, I have just my brain. But thanks a lot for your words Dong Min sshi- responded YoungJae.

I hope you can understand she is on the wrong side, I want you to see how worthy you are hyung. I’d like us to be friends-

Uh? Is that ok with you? Are you sure you want to befriend me? - asked a confused YoungJae.

I’ve never been more confident. So, let be friends- declared Dong Min. You can just call me Min or Minni-In that moment the nurse welcomed them and examined YoungJae, while treating him Dong Min made light conversation with YoungJae. It was the beginning of a cute, sweet friendship.

 

PRESENT TIME:

Hyung! Hello, how are you? - asked BamBam.

I’m fine. Can I have a Caramel Macchiato with a Chocolate Cupcake please? - said YoungJae.

Ok, hold on your horses. What happened? - inquired BamBam noticing the defeated look of YoungJae.

Uh? What are you talking about? Nothing happened- answered YoungJae.

Something must have happened, wait a second, I’m calling the specialist: YUGYEOM-AH! Come here man, hyung is having a bad day- shouted BamBam.

BamBamie, can you not scream? Your clients are gonna get scared, please lower your voice- pleaded YoungJae.

Nope, this is an emergency and I’m sure the clients already know my personality. Oh! Yugyeom-ah, here talk to hyung, he won’t tell me what’s wrong but he asked for a Caramel Macchiato and a Chocolate cupcake, C'MON A CHOCOLATE CUPCAKE!!! - Screamed BamBam, YoungJae couldn’t help but to roll his eyes, he could never understand how BamBam’s mind worked. Yugyeom took YoungJae to a booth and sat him down, but first he ordered the other waiter to prepare the order.

Ok, calm down hyung and tell me what’s going on- started to say Yugyeom, YoungJae wanted to interrupt but just a look made him silent. Tell me hyung why do you want a super sweet menu option?

It’s just that I needed some extra sugar and it’s getting colder recently so that’s why I order those things- explained YoungJae.

Nonsense, I know you hyung and you only ask for that combination when you’re feeling super sad, so tell me please what’s going on? Is there something bothering you? - asked a sincere Yugyeom.

Yugyeom-ah, I… well…, it’s just that… Memories from my past are haunting me. I was doing fine but an image triggered my mind and I started overthinking, I’m a bit of a mess now, I’ll be fine though, just let me compose myself a bit- commented YoungJae.

If you want you can share your worries with me hyung, remember I’m your dependable maknae, plus my eomma always says: when you are happy share your happiness and it would be double, but if you’re sad and you share your sadness and it will be diminished by two- Said YuGyeom.

I’m so lucky to have you and BamBam, well if you insist I’ll tell you my story, but we better call BamBam as well, I don’t want to repeat it twice-

Sure thing- Yugyeom called BamBam and the story began…

While I was in high school I had a huge crush on someone, he was a year older than me and I wanted to confess to him before he left for college, I had everything prepared and I asked my best friend for help, but…

 

PAST TIME...

Minnie go back to your friends, they are looking at me weirdly- whispered YoungJae, he wasn’t a fan of attention and ever since Dong Min decided to help him, they became closer: having lunch, spending their time together at breaks, having extra choir practices, Dong Min would always tag along when YoungJae went to the library to study. He really kept his promise to become his friend. With so much time spent on knowing each other YoungJae lost sight of JB.

Do you feel uncomfortable? I’m so sorry, I’ll tell them to stop looking at you- offered Dong Min.

Nah, I think I’m getting used by now. Stop being so nice Minnie, people will take advantage of you in the future. But really it’s time for you to go to them, you have a class in 10 minutes- commented YoungJae

Arasso, I’m going now, see you at the choir’s practice. Remember we have our duet project for the End of the Year Artistic Festival, hyung it’s your chance! You can sing the song with me and confess to your crush at the same time! That’s great! - exclaimed Dong Min.

Uh? No doubts you are a helpless romantic maknae, I can’t do it with words, I’m sure he will detest me for putting him in such an uncomfortable situation, plus I’m just too shy. Nah! I’m just gonna focus on our song, after all it’s a “Confession Song” if he gets the message it’s all good- YoungJae was flustered, just thinking about confessing to JB made him blush. Unknown to him JaeBum was looking at the pair with a sick stomach, funny feelings and a sour expression: You can’t hide it, can’t you? You like him so much, even now you are flirting with him openly, I lost you YoungJae, not that you were mine in the first place- JB bitterly thought while exciting the cafeteria.

 

I heard YoungJae and Dong Min are an item, rumor has it they may be part of the masked singer project, I’m sure everyone will recognize Dong Min for his handsome ways, YoungJae though… well I don’t think people will recognize him- commented Momo to JB and their friends.

Do I look like I care about what they do with their lives? - bit back JB

Hey, calm down. I’m just making a comment- Momo faked an offended reaction, she wanted to rile JB up and make him give up on his crush on YoungJae.

Well, that kind of comments have nothing to do with me. Bye I’m going home- JB stood up bid his farewell and got ready to go home, but he just couldn’t get the information out of his head, instead of heading home he went to his favorite room, just to get a look from YoungJae. He arrived to the choir room where YoungJae was practicing his song with Dong Min what he heard made his heart break. The song was so sweet and warm; a caring confession but not directed towards me- he wrongly assumed, he stopped himself from entering the room and splitting the pair by taking YoungJae with him, JaeBum took a deep breath and went back home for real

I’m sure he will love this song hyung, it’s great! – said Dong Min.

I hope so Min-ah, let’s wrap up- added YoungJae

The day of the Festival arrived and everybody was super nervous, Mister Kim JongDae, who was in charge of everything, made sure to assigned the time fairly, he gave his finals words before the performances:

Everyone, this Festival is for showcasing our talents, don’t get nervous, enjoy your performance in whatever art you picked up and give your best effort. Fighting!!

The presentations were great, everything was on point: the stage, the lights, the choreographies, the songs, etc.

Now, to close our Festival it’s the turn of the singers of our school, we are having our version of The Masked Singer, a round of applause for the participants- Said Mister Kim. One by one the students were showing their songs, only the finalists were to revealed the identity and receive a trophy as a recognition. Dong Min and YoungJae prepared a total of 3 songs: an old one to make people sing along with them, a pop one to lit the audience and a slow one. They made it to the last round. It was nerve wrecking.

YoungJae hyung, just calm down. This isn’t a competition, it’s your chance to confess. Let’s get it! - said Dong Min.

Yeah, I guess you’re right, this isn’t about a prize, and it’s my only chance. Fighting!!- added YoungJae.

As expected the audience was in awe with such a tender song, YoungJae sang with all heart:

You may not feel the same as I do… I may never see you again… with this song let me open my heart to you… I love you, baby I love you, from a very long time…

He was hoping that JB would accept his confession, he had planned that after the song he would just come out clean: looking for JB and telling him the song was meant for him, whether YoungJae received a positive answer or not answer at all he was ready for everything. The song ended and the audience gave a great response, most of them, minus Momo and JB, they had unbothered faces. When the teachers decided to give the recognition to the hidden singers their faces were revealed: some girls went on a fangirl mode screaming their lungs out while other decided just to take pictures of the duo. Dong Min was beaming since he got the chance to sing with his friend and YoungJae had a bitter sweet sensation, the whole time while he was singing JB showed no interested in him not to mention the message of the song, but apparently the rest of the school population just adored the performance.

They received a medal and a trophy to take home; while going down the stage a couple of serious looking men approached the duo, they had business to discuss with them, YoungJae just wanted to find JB, he had no time for talking. Dong Min sensing the distress decided to help him by talking to the men privately. YoungJae rushed out of the place, he was frantically looking around. Suddenly he spotted JaeBum and his girlfriend. Momo sensed was coming and made her move…

JaeBum oppa, did you like the song? The Confession Song I mean, it’s was so sweet and sincere, you could really sense the feelings and the message behind the lyrics-

Huh? That song? Nah, I think it was just fake, I mean they clearly wanted to get the trophy so they wrote a song with cheap words to conquer the audience, there’s not truth behind those lyrics- JB was angry at the comment of Momo.

But oppa, what if the words were really true? I mean YoungJae could be confessing his love for someone- Momo was trying to make JB explode.

If that’s the case, it’s none of my business then. He can get whoever he wants, I’m not interested at all in the person he was confessing to- responded JB.

How about if the person he was confessing is someone you know oppa? - asked Momo

I don’t give a ok! Just drop this topic, I couldn’t care less, Damn it! I have to go back home- JB finally snapped. Momo schooled her expression, she hid the smirk and let JB have his way; the damage was done: YoungJae had listened to every single word and judging by the broken expression and the tears he was not going to chase JaeBum anymore.

 

PRESENT TIME:

So that was it, I just didn’t get the chance of talking to him, he hated the song. I mean he could have rejected it, but to say it was cheap, it was too much. I understood we were just not meant to be, I gave up on him, and after all he was leaving for college. At least someone got lucky out of the situation- said YoungJae.

What do you mean hyung? - asked a curious Yugyeom.

Well, the two men that wanted to talk to me were actually scouters from Fantagio, they offered my friend to be a trainee there and he debuted in a boy band. He is an actor and a model now- explained YoungJae.

WHAT THE HECK? Don’t tell me, is your friend an idol? - Inquired BamBam.

Yes, he’s is an idol, although he couldn’t debut with his birth name, his stage name is Cha Eun Woo- responded YoungJae.

Woah! Amazing! I never knew you had such contacts hyung, you got to talk to Eun Woo and make him come here for one of our sessions, I’m sure people would love it- exclaimed BamBam.

Oh’ man! C’mon! Focus! This isn’t about the famous idol, the story is about YoungJae hyung, how do feel now hyung? - Yugyeom took the course of the conversation into the right direction.

I’m feeling lighter actually, thanks for the concern Yugyeom-ah, you were right though, and my sadness has decreased. Let’s move on, after all this is just a memory from the past. It’s like a movie that has already ended- declared YoungJae.

I’m glad to hear you’re coping just fine, I’m sorry I got distracted with the new information of your idol friend. But, I have one last question: didn’t the scouters also look for you hyung? I mean they wanted to talk to both of you- inquired BamBam.

Yeah, I was also offered a position as a trainee in Fantagio, but I had my goals already set. I have always wanted to help people, music is just the mean. I’m happy with my choice of being a Music Therapist, I get to work in what I love- explained YoungJae.

You’re so talented and devoted to your work hyung- added Yugyeom.

You’re gonna me blush Yugyeom-ah, anyways Minnie is currently in Japan- said YoungJae

Minnie? Who is Minnie? – asked a confused BamBam.

Oops! Sorry, I meant Eun Woo, he’s currently filming a music video in Japan, I’m sure he’d love to come to my Music Session at the café, I’ll let you know, please don’t put advertises, it can get really crazy with his fangirls chasing after him- detailed YoungJae.

So do you keep on contact with him?-asked Yugyeom.

Of course I do, after all he was my first real friend in high school and also my first boyfriend- declared YoungJae, BamBam just fainted, Yugyeom was quick enough to pick him, at the same time he commented:

Hyung!! You know BamBam loves gossip, now you got to take responsibility! Call your office and cancel your appointments, when BamBam wakes up he’s gonna have a million questions, the most important is: are you still an item? I mean are you still dating Eun Woo?

Ok, hold on a second, I’m cancelling my dates for today...Done!! To answer your question, no, Eun Woo and I aren’t together romantically speaking. We dated for some time but as I couldn’t love him fully we decided to break up, in good terms of course. We first were friends and we wanted to keep our friendship, so we made it work. There were never bad emotions, Eun Woo always knew my feelings for JaeBum hyung. Plus his career was getting very demanding, a long distance relationship was too difficult to keep up with, we are always updating each other. Whenever he has time we hang out as friends, he’s an incredible person to be around, we are cool with each other- explained YoungJae.