Baby 1

Baby and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Today is a special day for Chaerin. She's now back to Seoul Art High School as a sophomore student. Walking her way in, she stops when she notices someone. Kwon Jiyong, her ex-boyfriend who's now in his junior, who's currently busy flirting with someone.

CL: Of all people, why it should  be him?

GD: (Notices CL in the distance) Hey Chae~! Long time no see. (I push away the girl I am talking with. I don't have interest on her. I just want to destroy someone's morning.)

CL: (I glared at him before walking away as fast as I can.) I really hate that...

GD: (I catch up on her and put my arm around her shoulder. I can hear her muttering over something but I ignore it) Have you receive my texts? Congratulation for passing your basic Algebra by the way!

CL: Let me go Sunbae. I don't want to be late. (I nudge his side a bit harder but he doesn't even budge)

GD: Okay~! I'll see you at lunch then? Bye Baby. Do well! (I semi-shouted and wink at her before pushing her inside her designated classroom).

CL: (I grit my teeth as I march inside. I can hear my new classmates murmuring about us)

Girl 1: I thought they broke up?

Girl 2: He's too cute for her. That Chaerin is ugly. Look at her eyes...so small.

Girl 1: True! She's coming...

CL: (I glare at them and sat in front. I hate these girls who are crushing on my ex. If only they know he's a damn player)

Boy 1: Miss Chaerin?

CL: (I look at him. He seems like a nerd type)

Boy 1: (I give her the flowers I am holding) These are for you. Boss G...I mean, Jiyong Sunbae told me to give them to you. (And I run away before she can react)

CL: (I confusely look at the bouquet of red roses and can hear my classmates again talking about me.) Aish, that bastard will never stop pestering me. (I made a mental note to talk to him after class)

 

 

Once the last period is over, Chaerin wasted no time and march towards the third year class'  building. She knows Jiyong will be in the the department's club room so she made a beeline there. Upon opening, she spots the culprit smoking alone.

GD: Oh what a surprise! Miss me? (I stand up and walks towards her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter