Chapter 4: Aren't You

Latte

Just as Minju entered the auditorium, the lights went off. This left Minju and Yujin looking for their seats in the dark miserably. 

 

"Minju! Here!"

"Shut up Yujin! We're in a freaking theatre!"

 

Both of them quickly moved towards their seats while constantly hitting each other on the back.

The auditorium was filled with audience and not a single empty seat could be spotted except the one next to Minju.

As soon as the screen display lighted up, someone sat down there.

 

It was a girl. Medium-height and shoulder-length hair. She was already beautiful and attractive even though her face was unclear in that situation.

Minju felt like she was being wierdo looking at the girl like this, looking away immediately after smiling at the girl.

 


 

The movie's easily-understood jokes and adventurous storyline caused Minju to be totally absorbed in it.

Yujin was delighted on the inside to see Minju enjoying the movie she recommended. 

 

At one point during the movie, Minju started to feel thirsty and tried to reach for her Coke placed in the cup holder at the seat handle. 

 

"Eh? Why is my Coke warm?"

 

Her "Coke" moved at once.

 

"W- what the heck?"

 

It was only then when she realised she was holding the girl's hand.

 

"Sorry..."

 

Immediately after Minju apologised, both of them pointed at each other with their index finger.

 

"Aren't you?"