She's KwonCeleb For A Reason

Leader Eunbi's Affection

Minju is annoyed. Really annoyed on how her members had been hogging their general rabbit all the time. It didn't help that Eunbi loves babying every single one of them, which only added fuel to her jealousy. Okay well maybe she's overreacting a little but then how can she not when the leader obviously responded to all kinds of skinship she received from the other 10 annoying rascals yet Minju only received crumbs.

 

Minju had the biggest crush on the general rabbit eversince the first time they met on Produce48. When the older cooed for her to be the center during the Very Very Very evaluation, Minju swear her heart felt like bursting out. Eunbi was always there to help her out either with her singing or when her dance moves weren't exactly as sharp to the others.

 

Eunbi was literally an angel brought down to earth in Minju's eyes. Contrasting to how her members & fans believe of her being an angel instead. They pointed out how Minju was always caring for her IZONE members with subtlety, from fixing one's hair, to pull a member into the camera frame or to laugh at one's lame joke and the list goes on.

 

However Minju would constantly deny that since she thought her acts were very small compared to what their leader had been doing this whole time. On camera, she showed off her great leadership competency, leading each and every one of them confidently, caring to their needs as the oldest born, laughing and letting the members especially the mischievous maknaes to to no end. Off camera, she's more than that. Eunbi always took her sweet time checking up with every single one of them personally asking if they're tired over practice, if they're hungry, if they are finished with their school assignment or making sure if they had contacted their families. If thats not truly an angelic behaviour, Minju don't know what is anymore.

 

All Minju wanted was to have a day where she could be all clingy to the general rabbit without any sort of interferences. Is that even to much to ask for? Of course it is when she's practically stucked with these people. She frowned as she watched at the corner of her eyes how another typical skinship moment between her member with Eunbi unfolded in front of the stage.

 

Yujin immediately engulfed their leader into a bone crushing hug when she came to her side. The younger tried to lift her up but halted then decided to rock the leader side to side. If not for the fan who's standing in front if her, Minju would have bolted up from her seat to break that hug.

 

"Yah! Look Eunbi unnie loves me more" she heard Yujin said to Yena which made the duck to hold onto Yuri who was side hugging her. "Eunbi unnie is only hugging you because she doesn't want to make a middle schooler cried" to which earned a delightful laugh from the leader as she pulled away from the hug.

Minju managed to control her emotions until she was finally standing in line with the whole group. She walked over to where Eunbi was standing, "Eunbi unnie~" she called out softly and wanted to hug the older girl but failed when Yena swiftly came into the scene to backhug the girl. Pouting in defeat at her missed chance, she retreated to her original position only to have Chaewon smirking at her.

 

" I saw what you were trying to do there, Minguri" the fairy said nonchalantly making her blushed "W-what unnie? I wasn't doing anything."

"Ahh really? I guess I saw it wrong how you gritted your teeth for half a second before pouting when Yena unnie hugged Eunbi unnie just now" Minju swore she hated how Chaewon always caught up whenever she was having her jealousy conflict. "ye-yeah you saw it wrong unnie" her stuttering gave her away as Chaewon continued on teasing her for the rest of the day.

 

 

 

 

It was that one moment in their dorm, that Minju realised that whenever she was trying to initiate a skinship with the general rabbit, there's always a member who would intercept and stole the leader's attention. The occupants of dorm1 were sitting on the couch watching some variety show, she got lucky to be seated right next to her Eunbi unnie. As she just layed her head onto the older girl's shoulder, they heard a scream. Yuri who was over to eat some ramen earlier, came running into the living room.

 

"Unnie! There's a bug in the kitchen!" the hamster pulled Eunbi's hand so she could stand and clinged onto her like a koala. Being the sweet leader she is, she patted the girl's head and the two proceed to the kitchen talking of the bug whereabout. Minju was left stunned at the couch as the older girl abruptly left. On the other end of the couch, Chaewon giggled at her blank expression.

 

"You sure are an open book, Minju-yah" the beautiful frog whined as she was teased yet again by the fairy. "Shut it unnie. It's not like you had much affectionate moments with Eunbi unnie" The truth was that all 11 members were always thirsty for the general rabbit's affection.

"Ohh I don't mind it at all, I was spoiled enough by unnie when we're trainees at woollim. And I don't have jealousy issue like someone~" Chaewon retorted as she moved closer to whisper the last few words to Minju teasing the younger girl. Minju groaned in annoyance and threw a pillow at the older girl.

 

Eunbi returned to the couch a while later and settled next to Minju again. The younger girl was enjoying the comfort of the leader's warmth when an annoying duck from the kitchen, Yena came crushing in between them. "Yah! Yah! Choi Yena you're hurting Minju! Go sit next to Chaewon there" Eunbi scolded the girl as she squished herself to fit in.

 

"Nope. I want to stay next to our kwonceleb" Eunbi sighed as she moved to side to make some room for the duck to sit comfortably. She reached out to brushed Minju's hair asking if she was alright and the latter nodded.

 

Minju swore if Yena wasn't older than her, she would've drop kick her right there and then. 'God! Why does this ducky unnie is always clingy to Eunbi unnie.' Minju thought. She was definitely annoyed. What can she do?

 

 

'Her Yena unnie endlessly showed up out of no where to steal the leader's attention. In fact the beagle line always do that. Yujin especially made her blood boiled as that girl had the tendency to shower the leader with kisses. God she hated their guts!

Chaeyeon unnie? She's mostly occupied with Sakura but sometimes she would leaned onto the leader or side hugged her. Hyewon unnie, that girl she's a er for skinship so Minju wasn't even surprised anymore when she was clinging onto the older girl. Still those two triggered her as their skinship with the leader were very natural.

 

Hitomi & Nako, well everything they did was cute so Eunbi unnie showering them with affectionate skinship doesn't bothered her that much. She would say those two had a free pass since she found herself babying the two as well from time to time.

 

Yuri and Wooyoung would easily get a free pass too if not for the two are beagles who would teased their general rabbit then apologised with their cute faces to have Eunbi unnie babying them instead. Minju hated that. Don't let her get started on her Kkura unnie. The cherry blossom is the major contributor the her jealousy issue, when EunSaku happened it's usually borderline rated R. So much for her admiration towards the jinjja nice body unnie.

 

Which left Minju and her No-Jam counterpart, Chaewon. The two often only caught crumbs of the leader's affection. At first it was fine since Minju thought she wasn't the only one, but when she saw an old video of Eunbi teasingly showering Chaewon with kisses back when they were at Woollim, she was enraged. Hence the beginning of her journey striving for the leader's affection.

 

 

 

They were about to have a mukbang vlive before practice. The J-line was tasked to buy hotdogs as Minju, Eunbi, Hyewon & Yena stayed to set up the table. They finished with the food preparation, Eunbi being the angel she is, took a sit at the end of the table letting her members sit at middle. Grabbing her chance, Minju swiftly sat next to the older girl, feeling giddy as she could have all of Eunbi's affection by herself during the live later.

 

The group tuned in to the J-line live to see what they're picking. As the live ended, Minju walked out to the restroom before the 3 girls return to start their live. She took her sweet time but when she returned to the practice room, she was devastated.

 

 

The 3 japanese girls had arrived but Yena was sitting at her place beside her favourite unnie, and that ducky was brushing her cheek to the latter's shoulder probably doing an aegyo. Minju walked to the leader's side putting on her saddest expression. "Yena unnie, you're sitting on my seat" she pouted. "Nooo~ I don't want to move" the ducky was being childish to .

 

Minju had enough. Not anymore will she give in to her members stealing away her Eunbi unnie. So she tugged onto Eunbi's sleeve cutely as she whined "Unniiiee~ Yena unnie took my seat~"

"Here, you can take my seat, I'll sit next to Hii-chan" Eunbi offered her seat as she thought the shy younger girl only wanted to sit at the end of the table. Yena laughed out loud as Minju pouted and mustered the courage to speak her real intentions "B-But I want to sit next to Eunbi unnie"

 

"Aigoo why didn't you say so earlier" Eunbi cooed as she pinched Minju's cheek. The oldest ushered Yena to move to sit next to Hitomi so Minju could sit beside her at the very end. It took a while for Minju to find her compose as she was blushing red when Eunbi was holding her hand the entire time the staff was setting up final adjustments to the camera.

 

The live started and Yena was already teasing their poor leader which earned her a pinched to her thigh. Usually Minju would pity the members whenever they received any punishment, but not today, that yellow duck deserved that!

 

Minju was contented throughout the live. How can she not when her favourite Eunbi unnie wiped off saying she's like a baby then when she tempted towards her the fish bun she was bitting, Eunbi ate the other end nonchalantly.

 

Eunbi may not have been giving her all the attention she craved for but as she saw how the older girl always took care of the younger ones before herself made her fall for her even more. The older girl receiving the skinships since the members all cherished their general rabbit, maybe not getting the leader's affections all the time wasn't so bad as Minju knew the other 10 annoying rascals love their leader just as much as she do.

 

 

 

 

A/N : I actually have this idea of IZONE members showering leader Eunbi with their love drafted for so long. I just never had any particular member in mind at first but after the recent mukbang, I thought Minju-Eunbi would be cute tho lol. So yeah thanks for reading. Let me know what you think over this loosely written storyline lol

 

P/S : 2kims shipper get your crumbs!!!! Hahahaha ;D