FINAL

The Prince and The Fox Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once upon a time there was a powerful fox living in the woods and some people who have met her did not come back for the reason that her beauty would capture anyone she wants. It is also said that the powerful fox could only be resisted by the members of the royal family which she is destined to be married with. Once the fox was married to a member of the royal family their kingdom would be more powerful and they would gain eternal wealth.

 

"Excuse me Prince Chaewon, your father is calling you" said by the servant to the prince of IZONE kingdom. A while ago, the prince was listening to the talk of the soldiers near the castle door because he was interested to the story of the fox princess living in the forest.

 

"Father, the servant said you wanted to see me" said by Chaewon while glamorously walking directly to his father.

 

"Take a seat and we have an important thing to say to you, the queen and I decided on your incoming 21st birthday to pair you to someone that we have chosen" after hearing that statement Prince Chaewon immediately smirk.

 

"Is it Lady Hitomi that you are talking about?" Prince Chaewon happily asked.

"May you forgive us but we agreed to pair you with someone" Prince Chaewon's smile turned into frown once he heard that from the Queen.

 

"If it is not Lady Hitomi then who is it?" Prince Chaewon coldly asked.

 

"You would be marrying Tanuki(Fox) princess" firmly said by the King which makes Prince Chaewon gulped and started to be nervous.

 

"W-why?" He asked while his leg is starting to shake.

 

"My son you know that we don't have much power anymore to control this kingdom and anytime we would be exiled so we need someone that would really help us" said by the King in a soft tone while showing a worrisome face.

 

"Do not worry my son as we already benefit from her then she would be eradicated in this world" said by the Queen while holding the hand of the King.

 

"Are there any ways to resolved this?"

 

"It is our only hope, my son I beg you to accept this marriage for our lives is no longer enough to sustain our power" plead by the King so Prince Chaewon just sighed.

 

"Do not say that father and mother for I promised that I would revive this kingdom" strongly said by the Prince.

 

"Thank you my son for you are a good child therefore tomorrow we would introduce you to your bride" happily said by t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter