Attractive

Not just brothers

               I changed the first chapter because infringed at my first one xD

                 ~~~~~~~~

 The Kim's had always been the family to be jealouse of. They had the biggest business in Korea, their children went to top schools and they never failed to get top class. Kim Mark and Kim Rose had 8 children and they were in the process of having another. The night Kim Rose was giving birth to their 9th child, Jongin, she found out she would die...unless she killed the baby inside her. Rose decided to give birth to Jongin anyway but she didn't tell her husband,  Mark, not wanting him to be sad during her last moments. Sadly, he ended up dying of depression and shock soon after. 

 

After the Rose and Mark had died the 9 kids were to go to foster care. But that's not what D.O had in mind. Before they were picked up he asked his Butler to drive their private airplane to another country. He disagreed at first but after alotsof convincing, crying mostly, he agreed. D.O grabbed a bunch of their parents money and they went to America. D.O remembered his parent holiday Beach home im America and they went over their to live while the Butler went back Korea. D.O knew it wasn't Jongin's fault their parents died but he couldn't help but feel a pang in his heart that his Mom picked him over their whole family. 

 

                          18 years later. . .

 

"D.O, you can't ignore him forever". Do rolled his eyes at his phone. Do was just trying to eat his dinner peacefully but of course Suho had to bring up this topic again. His brothers were staring to get worried with Do's and Jongin's relationship as brothers. Do stayed silent and continued to eat his dinner. So Suho continued his speech, "Your going to Jongin's dance show today and your gonna treat him to dinner for celebration like a good hyung." That got his attention. D.O looked up and shook his head. "I can attend the show, but I don't