Final.

It's Only A Temporary One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The two people in the room sat in silence as they listened to the staff rambling about outside.

Hyukjae was leaning against the back of the leather couch, his feet propped up on the coffee table which was littered with wrappers of half eaten food and pools of spilled cola. The mess around the dimly lit room was indicative of the fact that the event was over and soon the staff would be coming in to clean everything up.

Opening his eyes, Hyukjae looked down at the man who's head was lying comfortably in his lap. He chuckled softly, breaking the silence, "To think that you would find comfort on these stick thin thighs of mine? It's just absurd Donghae-ya"

Donghae crossed his legs, shifting into a more comfortable position as he too opened his eyes and locked them with Hyukjae's, " You do know that close proximity with every part of you makes me feel happy."

The sheer beauty and fearlessness of the face in his lap made him smile generously at the younger man, "I know. That's why I'm always near you in every possible way."

It didn't take more than just a simple raising of Donghae's brows for Hyukjae to bend down and place a gentle kiss on his forehead as Donghae sighed contentedly.

"You know I'm so glad you decided to listen to me that day and deleted that post from Insta even though I was in another country at the time. AND did not get the haircut either. Those stupid Twitter comments really got to you, didn't they?" there was a small frown between Hyukjae's eye brows as he let his fingers float into Donghae's hair.

Donghae nodded and brought his arm to rest across Hyukjae's waist, pulling him even closer. In times when he felt vulnerable, Hyukjae was the only anchor capable of holding him in place.
"Thank you." his whisper was soft and if it were someone else they wouldn't have heard it. But since it was Hyukjae, he just knew. 

Instead of replying with words, Hyukjae let his fingers travel between the soft strands of Donghae's brown hair, combing them back and loving the feeling as his forehead was exposed.

"That pimple on on your chin? You know it makes you look like a 14 year old boy who's just about to hit puberty?" Hyukjae howled with laughter at his own joke, enjoying the anger that Donghae was trying to fake, and failing terribly at it.

"You're a work of art, did you know that?" Hyukjae grinned sheepishly, trying to cool things down, knowing he was a lucky bastard to own this man's heart.

Donghae smirked, til

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter