Real Man 300

Birthday boi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

************ birthday boi***************

 

 

MBC real man 300 variety show successfully sign in contact with MMO for taking Kang Daniel as one of the cast for the show.

The contract contains Huge amount of money been signed with Kang Daniel himself with the permission by his company management MMO entertainment.

 

Actually,Kang Daniel already knew about the whole situation of the show from his girlfriend father,Matthew Douma that been in the same variety show at the season 1.

And he remembered that he exclaimed many times when Mr.Douma telling him the stories.And he also already watch the show itself,but he just simply tought it was quite interesting challenge to be on the show.

 

But,he never thought that his company management will really agreed on the offer for him.until he regretfully came to the camp himself and have to locked up inside for 2weeks there.yes,two weeks but he already taste the hell neverending military training that makes himself exhausted to his bones.

 

And what the most regrettable things for him is,the filming takes at the time he have to celebrate his birthday.

Yes,they are started to filming at the first week of December,and it means daniel still have to be on the military camp to celebrate his birthday alone.

How sad..

 

 

He remembered at the summer time he spend his day with his girlfriend,and they’re saw the couple celebrating one of them birthday.and that time,daniel said that he really wanted to spend his whole day of his birthday with somi only.remembering that both of them were never once celebrating one of their birthday for almost 4years they’re together.but look what he did right now.

He have to spend this birthday alone.only the other casts that congratulated him and patted his back to be strong.

No beautiful girlfriend that he loves there to hug and kiss him happy birthday.just a simple short video call from her,but yet already makes him went speechless because he misses her even more and he hate himself because he can’t fulfill his promises to be with her again this year.

“Mianhae,kommaengah..” he said trying the hardest to smile at her,while holding back his tears.

 

“Mwohae oppa...,nan gwenchana.. oppa,noe urro?did you cry?omo ottokkae...” somi frown.her boyfriend never cried infront of her before,so this time,when she saw daniel puffy red eyes,knowing that he’s holding the tears is hard for her too.

 

“Anniya...” he shook his head and look down.trying hard to fight back the tears that threaten to fall.

 

“Uljimayo,oppa...” somi said slowly.she pouted her lips unconsciously.

 

“Nan gwenchana,kommaengah..” he laugh a bit.he knows he makes her worried with his attitude like that.and he doesn’t want to make her worried at him more.

 

“After the filming ended,let’s celebrate your birthday together,oppa..” she said trying to cheer him up.

 

“Ung..” he nods and smile.

 

They’re talking about many things for about 30 minutes and when the time for calls ended,they’re ended the conversation by saying “i love you” and sending kiss at the same time.

 

 

Daniel always been trying hard to complete every missions with good score but of course it’s tiring and sometimes his brain can’t cooperate well with his body and repeating the mistakes over and over again for just simple task.

That day he got detentions from the Kadet and the whole task become his compile of failure.it was a bad day for him.

And for the second penalty ,daniel been called by the head kadet to come to his office room and there he was,waiting patiently for the head officers to give him the penalty.

 

 

The camera been installed in almost every corners of the room.and also the 4cameramen that been focusing on him.daniel was there sitting and putting down his helmet on the table,he trying to remember the steps but his brain is totally twisted.he exclaims “ah..!” When he got his step wrong on his own brain calculation.

He hang down his head low and his hands holding his head like showing how frustrated he was.

 

Without a warning the sound of the wooden door open makes daniel stood straight in instant,be ready to welcoming the head officer inside.

“Sangeil chukka hamnidda.. sangeil chukka hamnidda.. saranghaneun kang daniel..sangeil chukka hamnidda..” 

 

Daniel instantly went speechless.

His eyes open wide seeing his very own girlfriend,jeon somi is now walking to him with a simple one layered birthday cake on her hands.

She sang the birthday song for him but he can’t reacting much because of the shock.

 

After somi stopped infront of him,and said,”sangeil chukkahaeyo,oppa..” he just can’t help to grab her into his arms and hugging her tight,i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter