Fin.

See You When I See You.

Another spring has passed.

Another summer has passed.

Another autumn has passed.

And another winter has came.

 

---

Chaeyoung put both of her hands inside the pockets of coat she was wearing. She felt a shiver run up her spine as she opened the door.

 

"Why is it so cold." She murmured to herself. 

 

After adapting with the sudden change of the temperature, Chaeyoung finally stepped out of the apartment building. She really hated winter, of course because her body can't tolerate cold temperature (she was born with a pretty weak body), but there's another reason. She really wanted to forget it, but when winter came, Chaeyoung can't help it. Winter reminded her about that memory. About her.

 

Oh, come on. Even if it was summer, Chaeyoung would still remember it. That girl just can't leave Chaeyoung's mind. Even after 3 years.

 

A sound from her phone woke Chaeyoung up from her deep thoughts. An incoming call from "Stupid Bunny".

 

"Hello, Nayeon eonni."

 

"Chaeyoung, where are you?"

 

"I'm heading somewhere, eonni."

 

"Where?"

 

Chaeyoung was silenced for a while, then continued.

 

"Ugh... I actually don't know. I just get bored."

 

"Oh."

 

Nayeon didn't say anything after that. Chaeyoung waited for her to say something.

 

"You okay?"

 

That's it. Chaeyoung could see it coming. Chaeyoung knew that Nayeon were going to ask her this question. To be honest, she was not. And the reason why Chaeyoung left her apartment was not because she got bored.

 

Chaeyoung missed her a lot. Only that.

 

"What are you saying? Why would I feel that way? Of course I'm okay."

 

Chaeyoung lied. She didn't want to make Nayeon worried. She was selfish enough back then. She made Nayeon and her another friend worried because of her behaviour (because of the accident happened 3 years ago). Once, Chaeyoung locked herself in her room for 3 days. She didn't talk to anyone, even Nayeon. Chaeyoung didn't eat or drink for 3 days. She didn't even know how she survived that time.

 

A sigh could be hear from Nayeon. Nayeon knew that Chaeyoung was lying to her. Nayeon knew that Chaeyoung was not okay at all. Nayeon knew Chaeyoung just didn't want to make her worried. Nayeon has been friend with Chaeyoung for almost 8 years. Nayeon knew her really well.

 

But Nayeon didn't want to makes thing harder for the younger, so she just pretended that she didn't know anything.

 

"That's good to hear. Oh, come over for dinner tonight. Sana and Dahyun are coming too."

 

"Sure. See you tonight, eonni."

 

She hung up the call, and walked wherever her are taking her.

 

---

 

Chaeyoung really hated herself for ending up at the sampe place for the nth time. She looked the train in front of her. After 3 years, this train station didn't change at all. The feeling also didn't change. For Chaeyoung, it still hurt to be here. This place was the part of the memory she wanted to forget. This train station was the place where Chaeyoung saw her for the last time. 

 

Chaeyoung looked around. This place was not too crowded, maybe because it's working time (people were in their workplaces, working, of course) and considering the cold weather, people were too lazy to going anywhere.

 

It still hurt to be here, but being stupid as always, Chaeyoung never got bored going here. She lowkey hoped that someday she would meet her again here. Chaeyoung know it was really stupid for her, but she couldn't help it.

 

Her eyes caught a figure standing a bit far from her. Her figure was a bit taller than Chaeyoung, with half-tied dark brown hair. She was wearing a square patterned coat. Chaeyoung could only see her back. Chaeyoung didn't know but that girl looked reallly familiar.

 

That girl suddenly turned her back. She was looking for something. Chaeyoung's eyesight was pretty bad (and she didn't bring her glasses with her that time). It took like 10 seconds for her to finally realize who the girl was.

 

"Come on, Chaeyoung. Stop dreaming. It's impossible for her to here."

 

Chaeyoung closed her eyes, hoping her hallucination will go away. Chaeyoung opened her eyes, and the girl was still standing there.

 

And their eyes met.

 

The girl was looking at her.

 

Chaeyoung couldn't even blink. She couldn't move her body. Her mind has stopped working. If this was a dream, Chaeyoung really didn't want to wake up.

 

That girl slowly walked to Chaeyoung's direction. Chaeyoung couldn't stop looking into her eyes.

 

Those eyes. Those eyes Chaeyoung have missed for 3 years. Those eyes Chaeyoung fell for everytime she looked into them.

 

She finally stopped right in front of Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung could smell her perfume. Jasmine. She stil used the same perfume.

 

Chaeyoung still thought that she was dreaming, until she heard a voice. The angelic voice she have missed for 3 years.

 

"Chaeyoung..."

 

Mina was really standing in front of her and calling her name. Chaeyoung was not dreaming. Her Mina. Her Mina eonni. Her Myoui Mina.

 

Mina grabbed Chaeyoung into a hug, and cried.

 

"Chaeyoung... I miss you."

 

Chaeyoung felt a drop of tear has left her eyes. She was crying, but she was also happy.

 

"I miss you too, Mina eonni."

 

Chaeyoung hugged Mina really tight, scared that Mina will leave her again after this.

 

 

 

 

Maybe winter is not that bad, Chaeyoung thought.

 

-fin