First Glance

You're my miracle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I passed through the I passed through the doors of the building where I work, I
commened my colleague Sungmin, who came to my side.

- Good Morning Kyu!

- Good morning. - I whispered. - What's new today?

- We have a new contractor! - Sungmin made a grimace. - He's handsome. and a little cute. - Sighed.

I've searched my eyes, never seen anyone more cute than sungmin. That blond, with the full body we stitch right, and round face, and that only loves pink. I whispered again.

- You were too anxious! - I pretended to be animated.

- Well, I... Kyu, I'll see you later. - He wined at me. - I'm going to my area.

- Right. - I said, entering the elevator.

I got into my office. And I dropped my briefcase next to me, so I sat down and heard two light knocks on the door.

- Between. - I spoke in low tone.

The door opened and entered with A low man, with dark hair. Almond-shaped eyes, prominent cheeks and a shy smile.

- Hi, I'm the new hired employee, Kim Ryeowook.

- Pleasure, Mr. Kim.

- No, please, Ryeowook. - He spoke blusher and smiling.

The same time he smiled, I froze. Lost in his sweet, sharp voice. For a moment, I didn't believe it. It was so... beautiful. It did not seem to be real, it appeared to be porcelain with its delicate skin and with that slight smile on its lips.

- They sent me to this room.

- Yes, that's right.

- You didn't tell me your name.

- Cho Kyuhyun, but you can stay for Kyuhyun.

- All right, Mr. Kyuhyun.

I woke up approaching him. She was still hypnotized by her beauty and her brown eyes.

- Follow me and I'll show you the place and your room. -Smile lightly. Opening the door and making a signal for him to get out in front of me. He shook his head and followed me.

I walked down the aisle with him by my side, explaining every assignment, I introduced him to some employees, and his chores.

And I finally got to his area. Where was sungmin and some other employees talking. Sungmin stopped talking to the employees and approached us.

- Hi, Kyu. - He smiled maliciously.

- Sungmin, this is Kim Ryeowook, the new clerk. He will stay here in this area, so you can accompany him and help him if he needs help.

- Okay...- Sungmin has agreed to a slight smile.

Ryeowook looked round the great room. The girls who were talking about the roles that were in the hands of one of them, stop chatting and look at Ryeowook smiling.

I looked at Ryeowook.

- Well, to work! This is your office, and team. I'm going to go back to my office. Anything just call on the phone, number 1, or go straight into my office.

Right after I looked at Sungmin.

- Come to my office next. I need to talk to you.

- Yes.

I took one more look at Ryewook and walked out.
I'm absorbed by the boy's beauty.

........................................................................................................

I was already focused on reading the percentage reports when Sungmin entered my room and sat on a small white couch that has near a large glass window, which picks up the whole wall.

- Kyu...- He spoke in low tone. -I lifted my eyes from the paper and looked at it.

He smiled and I stood up and went to sit next to him.

- Hey, what's up? - Sungmin asked without much interest.

- He's...- I stopped talking, because I didn't exactly say it.

- Beautiful? - Sungmin siged.

- Yes, beautiful.

Sungmin did a little pouts.
- Are you interested in him?

- I? No, of course not. Because I don't really date. You know...

- Yes...- Sungmin siged.

- But he's beautiful, yes.

- I've known him for a while, I've given him this place. He was in need of work... He dated a friend of mine, Yesung. He's very hard to conquer these days. Yesung ready for him. He doesn't trust loving relationships anymore.

- ... - I did not reply to this comment. - I think I understand you.

- Are you going to try to get involved with him?

- No, I know. - I smiled maliciously-he would not yield in any way.

I smiled. I like dealing with tough people. The game gets more fun. I don't really date anybody. I like to go out to parties and spend the nights with different people.

But I didn't really think about getting involved with him. I've only been charmed by your exuberant beauty. The shy but charming smile of it.

- But I'm still your colorful friend, don't forget! -Sungmin took me from my thoughts.

- My favorite colored friend by the way. - I smiled, I pulled him into my lap and kissed him deeply.

- Kyu, I have to go, work awaits me. -but first give me one more kiss. - I pulled him back into my lap. Our tongues found themselves dancing intertwined.

Sungmin and I have been involved without compromise for a few months now. We get along well, because besides being a cool friend, we both like the freedom to sleep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter