๐๐ž๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐‘๐จ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ โœง ๐‘๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐›๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ

๐๐ž๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐‘๐จ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ โœง [ CLOSED]
RULES
ย 
ย 

Before you read our rules, hereโ€™s a short disclaimer about Bewitch roleplay:


โ€ข Genre : , semi-au, semi-literate/literate
โ€ข Theme : Hook-up app
โ€ข Platform : Facebook
โ€ข Age limit :
โ€ข Face Claims : Korean Entertainment Industry face claims


โ‡ข What you need to know before you applyโ€ฆ

โ‡ข Somewhere on this page there are two passwords necessary to complete your application, which will show that you read and understood our rules. So keep your eyes open! โ‡ 

โ€ข Applications sent through e-mail or a non pre-existing account will be denied right off the bat.
โ€ข Reservations last only 3 days.
โ€ข This is a semi-au roleplay, therefore you are allowed to tweak the personality of your muse, within reason.
โ€ข One liners, action roleplaying or mixed will not be accepted. This is a semi-literate/literate roleplay, so literacy is key!
โ€ข In order to avoid embarrassing situations you should have a good knowledge, or at least some knowledge, of anything relevant to your muse (e.g. company, label mates, real life connections, etc.).
โ€ข You can have up to 3 muses. After you join the roleplay, you have to wait 2 weeks before applying for your 2nd muse, and 1 month for your 3rd muse.
โ€ข A muse may enter a relationship 2 weeks (minimum) after joining the roleplay.
โ€ข Before applying create your account and add the link in your application.
โ€ข You can use made up names, Korean, Japanese or Chinese characters, however you need to put the real name of your muse as alternative name (eg. ๅคข้›ช (real name of your muse) ).


โ‡ข We ALLOW:

โ€ข All face claims related to the Korean Entertainment Industry.
โ€ข Move-ins (i.e. couples). Remember to specify in your application if you are joining with a partner!
โ€ข All sorts of relationships: open, closed, polyamorous, etc.
โ†ณ Note: Open relationships are preferred.
โ€ข All ual orientations: straight, gay, biual, etc.


โ‡ข We DONโ€™T ALLOW:

โ€ข Any muse that is in a relationship/engaged/married in real life. The only occasion where that can be accepted is if two roleplay partners join as a couple (e.g. Hyuna + Dawn โ€” Jihyo + Daniel - etc.).
โ€ข Typists and face claims that are younger than 18 years of age. You and your muse must be 18 or older in order to join.
โ€ข Roleplaying in private messages (this includes creating group chats too), and/or in private posts. All interactions must be public and private messages can only be used for plotting and OOC interactions.
โ€ข Pregnancies, mpregs, marriage and children.
โ€ข Metagaming and godmodding.
โ€ข Dark elements such as , drug abuse, suicide, homicide, depression, etc. Letโ€™s keep it light and breezy, shall we?
โ€ข Face chasing. If you get caught face chasing, you will be removed and banned from the roleplay.
โ€ข Bubble roleplay. This is very important! Be open to interact with everyone and donโ€™t stick to the same people!
โ€ข OOC drama of any shape or form. Be civil to one another.

ย 

โ‡ข What you need to know after you applyโ€ฆ

โ€ข โ€œAbandon grudges all ye who enter hereโ€ a.k.a. forget about all your past grudges that you may be holding against someone and give people the chance to have a fresh start without defaming them and dragging them down for their past mistakes. Letโ€™s give everyone the chance to redeem themselves and start from zero! If this rule were to be overlooked, it will result in removal from the roleplay.
โ€ข Do not add anyone from the roleplay before you are added to all groups and are officially welcomed in the arrivals group.
โ€ข Introduce your muse! Make an introduction in the designated group within the first 24 hours after youโ€™re added to the roleplay. Make sure to comment under the post of new comers.
โ€ข Be welcoming! This is crucial because no one likes an unwelcoming community, right? So always reach out for the new comers and donโ€™t leave anyone feeling unwanted, no matter whether their muse is popular or not.
โ€ข When you go on hiatus you must give a warning through private message. Not doing so may lead to your removal from the roleplay.
โ†ณ Semi-hiatus: 2 weeks max.
โ†ณ Full hiatus: 1 month max.
โ€ข There are monthly activity checks.
โ€ข New comers can take part to ice breaker games so to connect and have fun with the members that are already part of the community.
โ€ข OOC comments and posts must be strictly kept in the OOC group.
โ€ข T1tl3 4ppl1c4t10n: title of your favourite song.
โ€ข All interactions happening under photos, videos, links, etc. must be accompanied by an sns username of your liking.
โ€ข Emojis are only allowed in sns or sms interactions.
โ€ข P4ssw0rd: give a suggestion of an event, or ice breaker game(s), youโ€™d like to see happening in the roleplay.
โ€ข If you have any question or concern donโ€™t hesitate to send a message. Happy roleplaying and have a good stay with us! โ™ก
ย 

ย 

ย 

APPLICATION FORM

ย 

ย 

REMEMBER:

- check the privacy settings of your account and make sure that you can be added by everyone. This is just momentary, you can change them back after an admin sent you a friend request!
ย 
โžค OOC INFO
โœง Name/alias:
โœง Age:
โœง Other chara in the rp?:
โœง Password:
โœง Link account (you must send it with your application):
ย 
โžค IC INFO
โœง Name:
โœง Age:
โœง Group/ occupation:
โœง Entertainment company:
โœง ual orientation:
โœง This monthโ€™s ice breaker game is: blind dates; you will be paired up with someone who is already part of the roleplay for a blind date. Would you like to participate?
If you are, are you looking for a friendly blind date or a blind date that may lead up to ?
ย 

ย 

ย 
ย