Is he supposed to be Naruto, Jimbei, or Kagetora? No he's just a Wanna-be...

Surrounded by Books

.      Chapter 1

     Yesung was late for school but he decided to take his sweet time and walk slowly probably slower than a snail at the pace he was going but nonetheless he was a good student. He was never late but today of all days he was late for he overslept and when he woke up, he tripped on his blanket that sent him tumbling down to the floor. Then he tripped on the stair as he went down and ended up tumbling down and ran into his brother as he sent him flying down as well. They were a mess of arms and legs as they try to get themselves untangled. Yesung's older brother Kim Heechul got up and started yelling at Yesung who was still sprawled out on the floor. Heechul yelled, "You stupid turtle-man, how dare you send me falling ungracefully down the stairs, I will beat you up for it!" Yesung who was scared got up quickly and fled to the kitchen where his mother was cooking and he sat down at the far end of the table. Heechul comes in and made his way to Yesung but their mother stopped him telling him, "Honey, Did you just wake up? Your hair is all over the place?" Heechul screamed and took one last look at Yesung as he ran back to his room to fix his hair.

     Yesung let out a sigh of relief that he kept in when he looked to his mom and said, "So mum, what we're having today?" The mother smiled and said, "Pancakes, muffins, rice, sausages, eggs, soup, porridge, French toast, biscuit sandwich or do you want something else?" Yesung looked at her with an open mouth and he said, "Mum, why so much food? There's only me and Hee-Hyung here? You know how Hee-Hyung reacts when there is a lot of fattening food.” At that moment, Heechul comes in and screams, “What the hell, Mum? Why are there so many fattening foods? Where are the fruits and veggies?” Yesung’s mother shook her head and said, “What if someone comes over and they’re hungry? I might as well cook a lot so people can eat too. Hee-baby there’s veggies in the soup, porridge is good for the body, and there are fruits in the pancakes and muffins, so they’re healthy for you.” Heechul thought about it for a minute and he sat down as he started piling his plate with pancakes, muffins, French toasts and a cup of OJ. Yesung shook his head and started piling his plate with a little of everything not even caring about how many stupid calories he was consuming. He looked at Heechul and stuffed his face just to disgust Heechul which he was successful in doing. He left the house a lot later than Heechul when he realized that he sat at the table still eating when his mom decided to work in her garden finding that he was already late for school.

     Now it brings us back to Yesung walking to school that he is happening to just be standing next to a bush as he spots a butterfly. Yesung admires the bluish-purple butterfly and he continues looking at it for about twenty minutes. As the butterfly flew above him, he noticed the large clock tower that’s located at his school said eight forty-six. He opened his mouth in shock as he decided to speed walk to school because running would probably make him hurl his food out. Yesung made it to school ten minutes later since he walked instead of running. Before he went to the office to get a late slip, he threw water on his neck and shirt to look like he ran. He went into the office out of breath and said, “I-I’m s-sorry I’m l-late.” He breathed out as he “tried” to regain his breath and the receptionist nodded her head in an understanding way and said, “Here’s your late slip and try to get your breath back, okay?” Yesung smiled and nodded his head as he breathes out a goodbye and walked out.

     Yesung walked to class and he opened the door to the back of the classroom to sneak in like a ninja but the door creaked which made everyone turned their eyes to the door. Yesung smiles shyly and said a lie, “Uhh---sorry teacher, the door look really pretty that I had to look at the door a little closer because I just couldn’t take my eyes off of it. I’m sorry about getting out of my seat.” The teacher looked at Yesung and the class laughed at the stupidest lie that Yesung made but some people fell for it because of the shy face expression that Yesung made matched pretty well with his lie. The teacher said, “Okay, Yesung can you just give me the late slip and we could go back into doing what we were learning?” Yesung’s cheeks turned red as he quickly walked to the teacher and handed him the slip. He grinned at the teacher and the teacher smiled saying that the lie could have worked if he didn’t take attendance.

     Yesung sat down at his seat as he looked out the window and he sighed for today was going to be the same as any other day. When the bell rang to go to another class Yesung got up from his seat as his friend, Sungmin came to him asking why he was late. Yesung told about his adventure from the moment he woke up to the moment he walked through the classroom door. Sungmin laughed and said, “Yeye, that’s just the craziest morning someone can just have and what’s next? You’re gonna fall in love with some person you’re going bump into making him fall back and hit a wall as you send him to the infirmary?” Yesung chuckles and said, “That’s something that will never happen and only works in manga, Minnie.” The both of them laugh not knowing that the statement will become a reality when they round the corner. As they were speed walking to class since they walked too slowly, Yesung turned a corner and ended up crashing into someone carrying a ton of books making all of it fly over the floor.

     In slow-motion, Yesung bumps into a tall guy carrying a ton of books and when Yesung bumped into him, his hand accidently whacks the guy’s arms causing a few books to fall on the guy’s feet which he jerked back. The jerking back caused the guy to lose balance as his feet clumsily stumbled over the other making him fall backwards in which he hits his head on the wall and hits the floor with a thud. Yesung on the other hand hit the guy and fell forward as the books fell all over him as he immediately apologize to the guy. Sungmin who happened to be behind Yesung saw everything in slow-motion and he actually hanged his mouth open not believing that what they say earlier actually happened.

     Yesung started collecting all the papers and books as he stacked them together again hoping the guy won’t get mad. He finally went to the guy to help him up when he noticed the guy was knocked out cold and Yesung stood there panicking that he killed someone. Sungmin said, “It’s okay, he just passed out when he hit the wall pretty hard over there, let’s take him to the infirmary.” Yesung carried the guy and Sungmin carried the books as they made their way over to the infirmary. Sungmin said, “I’ll go to class first and tell the teacher about you, so just stay till this guy wakes up, Yeye.” Yesung nods his head and Sungmin leaves to class.

     Yesung looks at the guy and saw how beautiful and handsome he was for the guy had beautiful brown curly hair, pale milky skin, pinkish thin lips, and he was actually pretty tall. Yesung bent closer to examine this said perfect guy as he looked at him from head to toe. “He really is beautiful,” thought Yesung. As Yesung continued to observe the guy, the guy’s eyes starts to twitch which made Yesung panicked as he screams in his head whether or not he should hide for observing him and bumping into him. When the guy’s eye’s opened, Yesung was standing at the corner of the shelf and wall with his back sticking out trying to camouflage with the wall but unsuccessful due to his Yellow shirt and white wall. The guy rubbed his eyes and tries to sit on the bed in which he struggled but managed to sit. He looked around and saw Yesung’s back and he called out, “Hey Kid in the corner, what happened?” Yesung jumped and said, “There’s no kid in the corner but just a wall.” The guy sighed and said, “If a yellow shirt can blend with the wall, I would be amazed but no, so now get over here and tell me what happened?” Yesung turned his head and looked at the guy as he trudged his way to him mumbling stuff about how Naruto could do it but he couldn’t and all this other stuff that involved ninjas. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Soooooo, I AM SO SORRRRRRRY FOR NOT POSTING THIS FIC IN LIKE SUCH A LONG TIME AND SORRY THAT I'M A FAILURE OF AN AUTHOR!!!!!T^T

Please forgive me and my freakn lateness and so I would like to say, This story will no longer be a oneshot but a short story with just a few chapters!!:D

So I would like to say that this was a short chapter because I am so busy and I no longer have any more time to write any updates!!!T^T

I will also start working on my other Kyusung fic: My Star! My Turtle-Star Cutie!

Link ==> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/122945/my-star-my-turtle-star-cutie-kyuhyun-yesung-kyusung

 

Kyaaaa, I am once again sorrrry!!!T^T I hope you forgive this stupid author but It's midterms for university and freshmen advising for me, so I'll be really busy!!-____-

 

Hope you enjoy it!!-____-II Sorry!!:(