One

Stranger

 

This fan sign was going to be the death of me, I was certain. But actually being here was painfully amazing. Bitter-sweet even. To actually meet the idols you- well- idolize, has its own magic to it. 

I stole another glance at them, this time hoping to see a certain someone. There he was - tall broad and handsome. He was situated right in between everyone else. As he threw his head back laughing, my heart skipped another beat. How could someone be so beautiful?

I took another deep breath. I somehow managed to convinced myself I wouldn't be a complete wreck.

Boy, was I wrong. The next person was none other than Wong Yukhei a.k.a Lucas. 

I hit my hand against the table first and then accidentally slapped myself. When I looked up, I was met with blue contacts. *gulp*

'Hi!'

Why was his voice so deepAAAAAAH.

'Hi.' I pulled down my blood coloured glasses with my index finger and managed to smile, how dorky I looked was beyond me.

'YOU CHECKING ME OUT MAN?' He asked or rather, stated as he chuckled. 

'Maybeeeeeee.' I winked. Why was I doing this to myself? It must've been painful to watch but hearing him laugh made my own wish to jump into a black hole and disappear forever seem insignificant.

'AHAHAHAHAH'

My heart started pounding against my chest. Stay calm. Stay calm.

'Xuxi. Or should I say Sushi?' I asked grinning. 

'ITS COOL MAN.' He inched closer and his face rested on his hands, just inches away from mine. I studied his face for a few seconds, how sculpted it was. 

'I Iove Sushi.' I lied. I hated sushi. I'd never even tried sushi, the idea of eating raw fish wasn't exactly topping any of my to-do lists. But that wasn't the point. 

'Ohhhhhh.' He smiled wriggling his eyebrows.

Before I could react, I was forcefully pushed aside. I was still looking at Lucas, he seemed a little annoyed at how abrupt our conversation was, and I was mad I couldn't even wish him or say goodbye.

While I was talking to Mark (who was a total sweetheart), possibly the only one who was more embarrassed than I. My eyes darted towards Lucas, who was looking right at me. I admit, I was blushing a little bit and then he had to go ahead and wink

Lucas just did that. He winked at me? WHAT THE LUCAS?!

I felt my face burning and imagined myself to be redder than my glasses. Mark got even more flustered seeing that I was flustered. What followed was a competition of who was more shy.

I didn't dare look at Lucas till I reached Jisung, the last in line. I hated how when he winked, such a small action, my entire facade of confidence broke down. I don't even remember much of my interactions with the rest of the members. Thanks Lucas.

Jisung gave me a finger heart and I did the same and wished him luck. I slowly leaned back. One last look wouldn't hurt right? Wrong. He was taking to a fangirl when I saw him, being all smiley and cute like he was. Mid laughter, he saw me. After a few seconds of strong eye contact he smiled and waved. I managed to smile back and he made a heart with his hands. I managed to dramatically clench my heart over his sweet gesture and pretend to fall over. That's what happened, except for the pretend part. I failed miserably at that, it's easy for me to lose balance. I got up off the floor laughing and looked at him, who was also giggling.

This was it, it was over. How was I to know this was just the beginning of a series of events?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Xxxxxxxxx

 

 

I love reading comments so please do leave one. I'd like to know which part was your favourite in each chapter or what joke you liked perhaps? Idk I'm new to this