We'll be fine

We'll be fine


A phone on stand corner bed rang in a special tone her chosen for someone she cherish.

She get up from her lay down position in a hurry, but need to cleaning her snot first, its look terrible.

"yes, taetae?" she forced give her best in her normal voice for someone on the other side.

"fany-ah......"

"mm..whats up, babe? do you miss me? what are you doing now?"

"fany..you sound not good..can we have video call? i wanna look your face so badly"

"err..no need, taetae..im fine, mm..actually i felt asleep, now i look swollen" she give her best voice for acting cute.

......................................................

".........baby, please.."

sigh, "fine.."

 

taetae 💜  ---  video calling pany 🎀  ---

she immediately cover her face with pillow when she slide the green icon.

"hh.....i know you have been crying since the bad news broke yesterday..don't cover your face, baby.."

"crying what? im fine!" she mumbled behind the pillow.

"baby........."

"mm.........."

"fany-ah....i love you"

she blushes, hiding her face more and grinning.

"gosh, taetae..i can't handle you" she facing her best friend slash girlfriend on video with pout, red face and swollen eyes.

"you know i love you, right? i wanna hug you so tight right now, baby"

"hhihihi.. why my little taetae acting like this? with this case finally took you become desperately miss me then?" she giggled.

"it's not like that, baby..you--"

"im just kidding, taetae..why so serious tho" she cut her lover words and give her bright eyesmile.

The other girl blink repeatedly, still cannot handle how beautiful her girlfriend although with bare face.

"uh..baby, you know what..you should go back here..oh! i can fly go there then"

"please, taetae..you have tight schedule for the next weeks. Don't ruin manager unnie's planning for you. I'll be fine, we'll be fine, everything will be fine, babe."

"still..i wanna hug you till we sleep like we used before" desperate sigh from the other side make her feel giddy to go home, her real home, her family, her members.

She calculating fast inside her head, what if she take this moment for rest awhile.

"fine! i really love you right now, taetae. I will go home to you for Christmas and spend my new year with our sisters. But, listen me..you cannot imprison me for yourself like you did last year!"

She remembered what her lover did. They just spent days and nights in burito blanket. Games on phones, movie marathons, ordered junkfood, just it. Her taetae refused to going played snow on side balcony. Plus she banned her for going to meet the rest members for dinner, just because the blonde girl wanna spent 24 hours many times with her. So bored.

"ohgg! yeeeeyy! finally..are you serious, baby?" gleaming eyes on the girl other side make her chest pounding and warmth began through her heart.

"yes, im serious, taetae.." with rolling eyes.

"alright, baby..still i will keep you for me..but i will become your buttler for this holiday!"

"ck..like you can hide yourself from the tight schedule you have now" she challenge her lover, because she knew some new brand makeup already waiting for the blonde girl to make photoshoot.

"i will clear it for you, baby..i love you so much!"

She shakes her head, imagine her next holiday and what schedule she will make for some weeks or maybe a month or more.