Red Nose

One Holiday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

S O U N D T R A C K 

(play while reading!) 

Bambam: Hyung, we’re on my way to Gangwon. They said there’s a blizzard coming. 

JB: I heard. I’m at the airport already. I’m just waiting for them. 

 

Early at 5 am in the morning, Jaebum had parked his car waiting for his best friend to arrive at the airport. Her flight just landed and was on her way out. Jaebum owed a lot to his best friend and would do anything for her. Their relationship still hasn’t changed even after she got into a relationship with one of his good friends. 

Jaebum never saw his best friend as something more, and she in return just sees her as a brother too. So their relationship were purely platonic, straight from childhood and was just very loving and sibling-like. 

“Ya, hamster! Where are you??” He said a little bit irritated that she was taking too long (as per usual) 

“I’m coming, pabo! Just wait, okay!” She replied. Jaebum noticed that she was panting on her end, obviously pacing faster to get out of the airport. 

“Arasso, I’m just outside.” 

Soon as she got out, Jaebum was all smiles. 

“Bunny!!” She exclaimed running towards him for a hug rolling in with her luggage in hand.

Jaebum smile soon faded as he saw who was trailing behind her obviously following her direction. 

“What’s she’s doing here??” Jaebum pointed out. Dismissing the fact that she has grown into a beautiful matured woman who still had the features he used to like. 

“Got a problem, mullet?” The girl in darker clothing sassed as she neared them. 

“Relax, bunny. She’s going to meet with her sister. Since she’s in our area, I told her why not share the ride with us?” His best friend said while he assisted her luggage at the back of his car. 

“Ugh.” Jaebum scoffed. “Couldn’t she take a grab or a taxi??” He hissed.

His best friend quickly pinched his shoulders shut. “Ow!” 

“I’m not happy about it either mullet. I don’t have any other choice, alright??” Clearly the girl overheard them despite Jaebum’s efforts. 

Jaebum glared at her as he went inside the drivers seat. 

As soon as he buckled himself in, he saw his best friend shuffling herself at the back seat. 

“Hana, what the hell?” Jaebum scowled looking back at his best friend by the rear view mirror. 

“Excuse me?? Hamster, why are you there??” Her friend grumbled from the outside. 

“I’m not good with directions!” Hana reasoned. “Plus, Solbin travelled a lot so..” She trailed. 

Solbin was out still grumbling at the thought of sitting beside her worst enemy. Jaebum too wasn’t ecstatic about it. He just thought he’d spend the whole car ride catching up with his best friend but now plans changed. 

“Ugh. Just get in, we’ll be late. Youngjae says there’s a blizzard coming.” Jaebum sighed in defeat.  

Solbin had no choice but take the passenger seat beside him and hope they won’t kill each other’s head off during the whole 2 hour ride. 

“Yay! Kaja!” Hana beamed at the backseat. 

“You owe me one, hamster.” Jaebum mumbled glaring at her by the rearview mirror. 

“Arasso. Now gas it! Someone’s waiting for me! I can’t wait to meet my baby again!” Hana chirped.  

“I hope we don’t get stranded or anything.” Solbin mumbled observing the weather by the windows while Jaebum drove off to the highways. 

“Don’t jinx it, idiot.” Jaebum growled as he focus on the road. 

“Well with your grumpy old attitude, the weather might as well follow us, don’t it??” Solbin sassed. 

“Guys, I’d love to still be alive on Christmas please..” Hana kids. 

“He started it!” Solbin pointed. 

“What did I do?!” Jaebum responded irritated at Solbin pointing fingers at him. 

“You both should just chill out, okay? It’s the Christmas season! You guys should atleast be civil..” Hana laid out. 

Jaebum was grunting on his end, mumbling incoherent complaints to himself as he drove. 

“Atleast, for me.. bunny?” Hana prodded on to his best friend who she knew would do anything for her. 

“Fine. Just keep shut then.” Jaebum smirked. 

Solbin scoffed at the comment turning her face away from him as she crossed her arms in distaste. 

Hana shakes her head stifling a laugh at the two who’s years of bickering showed obvious signs of unfinished feelings and unwritten endings. 

Solbin’s phone buzzed indicating a message, she soon handed it for Hana sharing her sim for her since she hasn’t had time to buy a new korean sim card for her to use. 

: unnie, operation Christmas is well underway!

Hana smiled to herself reading the message. She was secretly asking help from her friends who was willing to be little elves for her. 

: arasso, please keep him occupied! we’re on our way!

She soon replied and handed Solbin’s phone back. 

“Have they started cooking yet?” Jaebum queried. 

“Not yet, I’m still sending my recipes now. I think they’re just starting to decorating the place..” Hana explained. 

Towards the highway to Gangwon they’ve come across heavy traffic. 

“Aish..” Jaebum uttered. 

“Oh no..” Hana said from the backseat leaning over the front to assess the situation. 

“It’s still moving guys so that’s a good sign. It’s better than being standstill.” Solbin assured them. 

“It’s your fault.” Jaebum uttered a comment. 

Solbin scoffed. “What?! My fault?? How is the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter