Snow Angels

One Holiday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

S O U N D T R A C K 

(play while reading!) 

 

The sun streamed inside the room indicating a new morning. 

Today it wasn’t just any morning. But it’s the morning of Christmas Eve. 

Seohyun was a natural morning person. She loved the sun, the light, and the thought of a brand new day. 

And that’s why she adores and loves Youngjae, because he felt like that. He was the sunshine in physical form. He was the morning, the sun and the beautiful skies. 

Youngjae’s hand was heavy around her waist, as soon as she felt the light stream in, she immediately wanted to get up and open the curtains. 

But Youngjae knew better. He knows her routines. He strengthen his hold on her, bringing in closer under the covers knowing what she will do next. 

On the other hand, Youngjae wasn’t a morning person at all. He’s awake at night. A nocturnal. Playing games countless of hours through the night. Seohyun’s polar opposite. But they loved it that way. They had their own thing. 

“Jagiiiiii~” Seohyun started to whine when Youngjae’s hold was strong on her. 

“5 more minutes please?” He requested as he buried his face behind her neck.

“I don’t want to waste this day in bed, jagiyaaaa~” 

“I promise, 5 minutes then we’ll wake up.” Youngjae said cuddling up closer to her nape. 

“Fine.” 

Seohyun’s goal today was to avoid arguments with Youngjae. They don’t fight often but they loved bickering a lot. 

They were a fairly new couple, dating just for 5 months.

Seohyun shifted herself around under Youngjae’s arms to face him before she buries her face in his neck. 

Youngjae started to caress her back, the way Seohyun likes it. 

“Did you have a good sleep?” Youngjae queried lovingly in her head. His voice was still raspy and hoarse.

“Hm!” Seohyun replied adoringly. 

“Can I get my morning kiss now?” He sheepishly asked. 

“Alright, 5 minutes is up!!” 

Seohyun was fast. She knew she got him off guard so she was able to escape his arms enough for her to stand by the curtains and finally let the morning light in. 

“Ahh~ There we go.” She uttered breathing in a brand new morning. 

“Jagiiii~” Youngjae pouted in bed. 

Seohyun couldn’t leave the poor otter in need of a morning kiss so she just went back to him and gave him his request. 

Youngjae beamed right after she parted with him. “Good morning.” 

“Good morning, jagiya~” Seohyun replied.

Youngjae started to fall his head back to bed.

“Oh no no no mister!” Seohyun said grabbing his arms and pulling him up. 

“5 more minutes!” He requested again. 

“You just had 5 minutes!! We’ve got a lot of stuff to do today! We have got everything plan and scheduled.” 

Youngjae groaned after he was successfully pulled out the covers by Seohyun. 

The cabin was even grander in the morning. It had high ceilings while a beautiful chandelier drops at the middle and the whole area was covered with glossed wood and the fireplace was inside an open brick wall. There was even a grand piano on the side by the windows much to Youngjae's amusement. The place was huge and pretty empty off of Christmas decorations since, no one had visited the cabin for months now. 

Seuhyun came from a big family, with 5 large big brothers and a military father whose seasonal traditions was to go skiing at the nearby ski resort. Unfortunately everyone in her family is busy with work and other things this year so Seohyun got the cabin to herself and for her friends. 

“Alright, we need to decorate the place but first we need to buy some groceries..” Seohyun said stepping out their room and headed for the kitchen to assess what they have. 

Youngjae was still in his pyjamas dragging his feet to the nearby sofa. 

“We need to get a Christmas tree and get the decorations at the storage room later..” Seohyun laid out as she busied herself to the remotes of the curtains to open them wide and let the sunshine stream in. 

“Ahhhh, my eyesss..” Youngjae grumbled as he buried his face into a pillow. 

“Oh! Morning Jackson! Had a good sleep?” Seohyun chirped as she prepared them some coffee. 

“It’s alright.. thanks.” Jackson was still in a sullen mood and the couple was still aware of his emotions. 

“Boy, this cabin is huge..” Jackson uttered as he sat beside Youngjae by the sofa. 

“Yeah.. I live with big brothers so.. my mom insisted getting a really big place for us to fit..” Seohyun said as she poured some coffee into three mugs. 

“How did Youngjae survived your brothers again?” Jackson queried teasing the younger boy. 

“I won a game over them. Making a deal that I can date Seohyun if I beat them in their game.” Youngjae proudly shared. 

“Right.. right..” Jackson smirked. 

Seohyun got the tray and mugs down by the coffee table snickering at the memory. 

“Thanks..” Jackson smiled as he got a mug from Seohyun. 

“Why did he get a coffee first?” Youngjae pouted. 

Seohyun was quick to glare at him and send secret signals knowing she’s just being extra nice with Jackson since he’s going through something. 

“Guys, you really don’t have to pity me. It’s alright. Just go normally with your lives and all..” Jackson shared understanding Seohyun’s caring nature. 

“Arasso. Will you come with us to the groceries? We plan on stopping by the ski resort first to reserve some slots for us?” Seohyun offered. 

“If it’s okay, i’ll just stay behind and wait for the guys to arrive. I’m not much in the mood to go out anyway..” Jackson reasoned. 

“Alright..” Despite Seohyun’s efforts, Jackson was still unable to cheer up his mood. 

“It’s okay jagi, let’s make some breakfast first before we go?” Youngjae cheered up his girlfriend who was really trying hard to be nice with Jackson. 

They soon were distracted while they cooked some eggs and bacon for their breakfast. Youngjae was toasting some bread while Seohyun did all the cooking. Jackson was nice enough to offer to wash the dishes after so they can get ready to go out. 

It’s still a pity for them to see Jackson still in a sullen mood. But they can’t spoil anything yet. 

The couple soon headed to the groceries first to grab a couple things. 

“Did you get the list from noona?” Youngjae said pushing the cart into an aisle. 

“Deh, she just sent it in this morning.” Seohyun nodded as she pulled some ingredients from the shelves while reading the list in her phone. 

“I’m glad she’s helping us out on this.. I don’t think we can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter