Final

Sick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: guess who got bored again and decided to write more chaekura because I MISS THEM SO MUCH :<

This is a super short Drabble tho- yeet pls don’t kill me

 

 

 

 

The moment the members got into the dorm, they all went straight to their respective beds and plopped down with a big sigh. The 5 hours of practice they had earlier exhausted all of them. Some had already fallen asleep before they took their make up off or changed into their pajamas. 

 

Chaeyeon and sakura’s conditions weren’t as bad as the rest of the members, but they were still tired. Chaeyeon hurried and changed into her pajamas and washed her face before laying on her bed and letting out a groan. She was so tired she could fall asleep within 5 minutes. And she was about to, but she frowned when she saw sakura still sitting on the edge of her own bed and staring into space. 

 

She looked terrible. The dark circles under her eyes were so obvious that it made Chaeyeon’s heart ache slightly. Sakura was clearly overworking herself. From the way Sakura barely even took a water break during practice and the few times she felt dizzy throughout the day, Chaeyeon could tell. “Saku-chan?” She called out to the girl, but there was no response. “Sakura?” She called out again, this time louder. 

 

That managed to get some sort of reaction out of the girl who jumped a little, snapping out of her trance. “Huh?” 

 

“It’s really late. You should wash up and sleep.” Chaeyeon continues, slightly worried. But Sakura simply nods and gets up from her bed, slowly dragging her feet towards the toilet. With that, Chaeyeon closed her eyes and drifted into dreamland. 

 

-

 

Chaeyeon didn’t know how long she had been asleep until she felt something warm tap her on her shoulder. At first Chaeyeon brushed it off, but when that something nudged her again and she heard a sniffle, she opened her eyes. “Kkura?” Chaeyeon frowned at the sight of the teary eyed girl standing by her bed. 

 

The Japanese girl sniffles and brings her hand up to wipe her tears away. “Chaeyeon-“ Sakura’s voice trembles as she got cut off by a hiccup. “I’m not feeling well..” She mumbles in Japanese as more tears stream down her ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter