+ apartment info

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀CONGENIAL⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⏤ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀TWITTER AU : open + active! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀come join us to start the new year off on a good foot!! + hiring admin
main.jpg
congenial
twitter city!au // open // members xx
scroll down
cgl
there are three different apartment blocks within the complex, all of which have their own quirks and their own unique design. Congenial combined the three blocks a number of years ago to bring together a community.
topaz

the oldest building in the complex, topaz was built a number of years ago to accommodate the needs of the people at the time. now it is somewhat aged, looking a little darker than the other two buildings. but it's still warm, sheltered and does the job. those with lower incomes tend to live here as the rent is cheap.
topaz has its own laundry facilities and a low grade security system, people also tend to hang out on the rooftop for the views of the city.

14 residents

ruby

the mid-range apartment block, built not too long ago, it looks fairly nice from the outside and homely on the inside. These apartments tend to be the most popular due to the average rent pricing and the quality of the apartments. there are at least two bedrooms in each apartment which is a fair amount of space, ruby also has a large lounge area and a small coffee place on the ground floor for the tenants to make use of. it is placed between topaz and sapphire.

8 residents

sapphire

the high end apartment blocks, standing taller than the other two buildings and significantly more modern. Sapphire was designed for the rich and the elite, or maybe just those with good luck. the sapphire building has everything a tenant could ask for, and at the prices of rent, it's just as well. Tenants can find their apartments are very spacious with multiple bedrooms, a living area, a kitchen and even their own laundry room. There is also a pool, sauna and gym located in the building which has free wifi. There is the best security here with patrols 24/7 and cctv placed everywhere so you can rest assured that you are safe in this building unless spiderman takes an evil turn.

4 residents