Christmas Special

Miracle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter contains nothing of what’s happening in todays chapter, the girls are just enjoying their Christmas together. I couldn’t update on Christmas so here’s a gift for you all. 

 

 

 

Wonyoung and Yujin stood infront of their door waiting for the girls to come. They soon saw a lot of cars starting to park. They saw one driving really fast that hit their mailbox. The person driving got out to reveal itself to be no other than Yena.

“Hehe... sorry?” Said Yena and soon came out another girl fuming in flames smacking the duck girl.

“You duck! You almost got us killed” screamed Yuri. Wonyoung and Yujin were just left speechless and decided to go inside the house to find 9 other girls chilling like nothing.

“Yooo Yujin wassup mah bruh” said Chaeyoung

“Uhh... Wonyoung what are your unnies doing here?” Whispered Yujin

“No idea...”

“Hope you don’t mind us being here, we really felt lonely back home” said Nayeon

“But there’s nine of us...” said Jihyo

“No? There’s 7 of you” said Wonyoung

“Uh where the did Momo and Sana go?!” Said Dahyun worriedly. They soon saw 2 girls running out of the kitchen covered in flour.

“I’m never trying to cook with you again” said Momo angerly

“Why?” Pouted Sana

“Let me guess, she fell with the ingredients didn’t she” said Tzuyu

The girls started laughing and Annyeongz friends started coming in one by one until they had a full house. The girls introduced each other and got along right away.

Momo,Hyewon,Jeongyeon were busy munching on the food in the kitchen while Jihyo and Eunbi were carefully watching the girls. Sana,Mina,Nako,Hitomi and Sakura were sharing their stories of the reason coming to Korea, one reason only, become an idol. Chaeyeon,Dahyun, Chaeyoung,Yena and Yujin were busy being stupid and squirting whipped cream in each others faces while Wonyoung,Yuri,Tzuyu and Minju and Kaeun could only facepalm and the mess that was happening. Wonyoung decided to make everyone play hide and seek and people paired up into 2. Everyone went to hide while Wonyoung and Yujin stayed back to count. 

 

Meanwhile...

Nayeon and Jeongyeon decided to hide In Yujins hot tub.

“ we gonna drown” said Nayeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter