Silent Of Love

Silent Of Love

It been so long since the last time they meet each other.

They are classmate in the first year of secondary school, they don't talk to each other. He was the socializing one and she was the quiet one.

On the second year, he promote to Normal Academic class and she still in the Normal Technical class, until both of them are graduate.

This year, he and she meet again as he transfer to the outlet she work. Day by day when the both of them work together, she have a crush on him yet she was shy. At times she hate the way he run the shift but she still likes him but she didn't have the encouragement to speak out, shy wasn't the important matter to her, thing was she was a very chubby girl, who likes a girl who is chubby and ugly? Out of 10 maybe 1 will love the way that girl is no matter is slim or chubby.

Until now she still likes him, she keep it in her heart. She care for him when knowing that he is not feeling well. She doesn't care if he know or not she have her own way to care about for him.
He care for her as well, maybe as an colleague. She was surprise to hear from the staff about what he have told to the staff. Because of this, she likes him more but she know that he will do this for any of his colleagues as well.
Sometime he will told her that "if very busy, do call him to come out" whenever he need to settle some paperwork.

But she always keep quiet no matter how busy it was cos she have a rule to herself that if she really cannot cope she will call for help, not only to him, to other as well.

As long as she able work with him, that's enough. She doesn't want to ask for more cos she know it impossible between him and herself.

The end.