one: alone.

You Can Call Me Monster
Please log in to read the full chapter

He was all alone.

Baekhyun had nothing. He had lost his parents, his friends and his sanity.

He couldn’t do this anymore, so on December 25th, he was going to leave, once and for all. Nobody would notice anyways, it was going to be fine.

 

Or at least he thought.

 

____________________________________________________________________________

 

Baekhyun shoulders his way through the wave of students, as he turns his head cautiously as if looking for something, or someone.

“THERE HE IS!” A voice hollered, blaring through the hallways. Baekhyun gasps, panic flaring inside him. He runs without looking, getting swallowed by the crowd because of his petite height.

He manoeuvres through, looking back twice and sees a bobbing head moving rather quickly. Baekhyun sprints faster- until he bumps into someone. Shaking in fear, he mutters a quiet, “Sorry.”

He hears a chuckle. “It’s ok.” Baekhyun looks up. An unfamiliar face fills his vision. “Are you ok?” The person asks. Baekhyun opens his mouth to answer before he screams.

 

“Don’t try to run away again, you little dipsh*t.” The bully spits on the ground. “This will teach you.”

Baekhyun grimaces. A kick to the back isn’t the best feeling in the world.

He-e’s he-ere. What do I do?

Igno

Please log in to read the full chapter