Parking Garage

Parking Garage
Please log in to read the full chapter

Zhangjing entered the parking garage of his apartment complex and had just turned into his designated area lot where he spotted the familiar looking vehicle taking his parking spot once again.

"It's that stupid car again." Zhangjing muttered to himself temporarily forgetting his friend, Honglin, was in the car with him.

"What car?"

"The damn car that keeps taking my parking spot." Zhangjing frowned as he glared at the grapefruit color looking vehicle. "The one I always rant to you about."

"Why don't you report it?"

"Does it look like I have time for that?"

"I mean," Honglin eyed his friend with a sheepish smile, "If you have time to message or call me, then you'll have time to report it."

"Shut up."

Zhangjing noticed that a person got into the car as he neared and made up his mind.

"I'm going to give them a piece of my mind."

"Wait, why?" Honglin asked alarmed. "Can't you do it in a calm manner?"

"No. I never get to see the person and this may be my only chance!"

Zhangjing quickly drove towards his parking spot and parked behind the car that was about to back out. Xiaoyou slammed on the breaks upon seeing a car instantly parked inside behind her. She was about to turn off the ignition when she heard knocks from the driver's window. Xiayou looked over and spot a young man through it. She rolled down the window and Zhangjing began his rant.

"You’re always stealing my parking garage and I’m finally here to confront you about it," Zhangjing let out in a heated tone before he actually got a good look at Xiaoyou and trailed off after that.

Xiaoyou cast him a confused look. "I've been parking in this spot for the past month and no one's said anything until now." She informed him while she looked for the slip that Nini mentioned to her before she went on her vacation.

Zhangjing snapped out of his trance and lifted up his own pass. "Well this is my spot and I didn't say anything only because I never came across the driver until now." He then gave Xiaoyou a once over. "By the way, your car is ugly," He commented and muttered the last part more to himself. "But you certainly ar

Please log in to read the full chapter