Jealousy

Jealousy

„Can we talk?“ The older one asked irritated when he followed the other one into the room they shared. He had no idea what was going on. After the filming had ended they had took a ride home with the other two members. But while the three of them were talking about what had happened the youngest was sitting at the back of the car, his face covered with the hoodie and earphones, ignoring all of them. His arms were crossed in front of his chest, showing with his body that he didn’t want to talk at all. When he had looked up for a second their eyes had met but it felt like the younger one was shooting daggers at him with his eyes. Sunghak was confused about what he had done to deserve such a treatment. He knew the younger one could act like a from time to time but this time he had no idea what he did wrong. So when Raehwan and Feeldog had looked at him confused but he had just shrugged with his shoulders because he was clueless as them.

 

„I have nothing to say to you!“ Jude hissed, not even looking at the older one who had grabbed his arm to stop him from storming out from their room again when he saw that Sunghak was following him. The younger one turned around, trying to loosen the grip but the other one was stronger than him and determined to not let him run away from this situation. Sunghak wanted to know about what he had done wrong and if the wrath of the other one was justified. But the other one just bit his lip annoyed. They stayed there in silence facing each other. Sunghak could clearly see the hate in Jude’s eye who was showing it clearly that he was pissed and definitely not in the mood to talk.

 

“There is a problem. Tell me. Otherwise I can’t solve it.” Sunghak tried to reason but it had no effect on him.

 

“If you don’t know why I am angry, it’s useless to talk about. Would you be so kind to let me go?” Jude gritted through his teeth but Sunghak was unimpressed. He knew the other one, it wasn’t the first time Jude was like this. He just had to stay persistent and at some point the other one would give in. They had too many discussions like this. He had no idea why he was still patient with the other one. But probably if he wasn’t they would not talk to each other anymore. Again the room went silent with the two just staring into each other’s eyes. Suddenly the door opened, breaking the awkward silence. Both of them turned around to look at the person who just had entered the room.

 

“You forgot your phone. It is ringing constantly…” Raehwan stated oblivious to the tense atmosphere between his two band mates.

 

“Take it. It must be important.” Jude sounded annoyed, startling Raehwan.

 

“Am I interrupting something?” Raehwan raised an eyebrow when he took a closer look at both of them.

“No. I was about to go.” Jude tried again to get out of Sunghak’s grip but he again didn’t succeed.

 

“Judey….” Sunghak whined frustrated that the younger one was acting like that. “Babe stay. We really have to talk.” He added in a calm voice, ignoring Raehwan’s presence.

 

“Okay, you two get a grip. I don’t want any tension at the table when we are going to eat.” Raehwan joked but after receiving a death glare from Jude. He sighed and decided to retreat before Jude would let out his anger at him. “Okay no idea what is going on between you two. I don’t care. You two solve your problems. But before that, Sunghak take the call. Jeup is calling you for the tenth time.” When Raehwan mentioned Jude rolled annoyed with his eyes.

 

“I can do that later. Just leave the phone here.” Sunghak answered after he saw Jude’s reaction. He got an idea why the younger one was acting like that.

 

“If you don’t mind, I can take the call for you. Jeup is kinda cute.” Raehwan added jokingly not caring about Jude’s discontent.

“Ah really? Are you going to cheat on me?” All three of them jumped in surprise when Feeldog was standing next to Raehwan, raising an eyebrow. Nobody had realized he had entered the room and watching the whole scene.

“You have to talk. Who cheated first? Aren’t you the one in a relationship with Bora?” Raehwan punched Feeldog’s arm lightly, faking that he was enraged.

“That again.” Feeldog sighed theatrically. Raehwan always used that to annoy him. Feeldog had played along with the company’s wish to reveal the relationship between him and Bora. But the truth was different, Bora was just a good friend helping him to hide the relationship he had with Raehwan.

 

“I will never stop teasing you.” Raehwan smiled, putting the cell phone on the table and taking Feeldog’s hand. “We should leave the kids alone to resolve their problem.” He grinned, dragging Feeldog with him, closing the door as soon as they left the room.

 

“You heard him.” Sunghak flashed a smile at Jude who shook his head.

 

“Like I said. There is nothing I have to tell you.” Jude crossed his arms in front of his chest the moment Sunghak let go of his arm.

 

“Come on babe, you don’t want to be angry at me. I know you love me.” Sunghak teased but just got hit by Jude on the chest.

 

“Maybe not anymore.” Jude hissed angrily. He was still furious. If there wouldn’t have been cameras and other people around them he would have beaten up Sunghak already hours again but he had to stand on the side line watching his boyfriend flirt with another guy in front of him.

 

“It was just for the show, come on.” Sunghak whined.

 

“It didn’t look like it.” Jude rolled another time annoyed with his eyes. “I would like to be in a team with Jeup. I like Jeup. I like his voice.” Jude imitated Sunghak huffing. Sunghak sighed trying to hold Jude’s hand but the younger one dodged him. Sunghak sighed again. This time it wasn’t as easy as he thought. Jude was tired so it took more effort than usually. Suddenly the phone rang again and before Sunghak could react, Jude grabbed it and took the call.

 

“He is not interested in you. So stop calling. He has a BOYFRIEND!” Jude screamed in the phone, startling Sunghak and the person who called.

 

“I- I know. Calm down. He told me. I am just calling Sunghak because I don’t have your number and Taeho forgot his phone in your bag Jude… and he would really need it.” Jeup had overcome the surprise immediately. Sunghak had told him how jealous Jude could get, but still he hadn’t expected it to be like this. Jude turned red in embarrassment. He remembered that all the members of Imfact and Bigstar had put their phone in his bag during filming. He was such an idiot.

 

“Ah okay…” Jude mumbled. “Send me the address of your dorm. I will let get delivered to you… Sorry. I overreacted a bit.” Jude was embarrassed by his behaviour. Why couldn’t he control his emotions?

 

“A bit?” Jeup laughed. “But no problem. Just send it. Thank you. Bye.” Jeup ended the call guessing it was better not to say more.

 

“Taeho forgot his phone in my bag… That’s why he called.” Jude mumbled, giving Sunghak his phone back in an apologetic manner while Sunghak couldn’t contain his laugh anymore.

 

“You know you are cute when you get jealous. I love that furious side of you.” Sunghak teased and took Jude’s hand who didn’t resist anymore. He just had no energy, he felt ashamed. “I just love you. You should know that.” Sunghak gave Jude a peck on his lips. “Even when you are a sometimes.” Jude hit him slightly, pretending he was shocked but he couldn’t hide his smile. “Everything okay again?” Sunghak asked and Jude nodded.

 

“Just don’t do it again.” Jude added.

“I won’t. I promise. And I am pretty sure Jeup will never ever talk to me again. He is probably terrified of you.” Sunghak laughed, making Jude blush again. The younger one just wanted to forget about it. “Let’s go to the others.” Sunghak hugged Jude and let him out of the room. They found the other two cuddling on the couch. The older ones turned around when they heard the others approaching.

“I guess, everything is fine again.” Raehwan smiled, when he saw how Sunghak hugged Jude from behind.

 

“Yes he is back, being an angel again.” Sunghak chirped happily, annoying the youngest on purpose. Raehwan and Feeldog laughed when Jude elbowed the older one. “You see he is himself again.” Sunghak grinned, ruffling through Jude’s hair.

 

“Yeah. I love you too.” Jude said and kissed Sunghak. He had the perfect boyfriend and he wouldn’t want to change him for anyone in the world.