chp.1

Shot thru the heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana is the kind of person who would stay in bed for twenty more minutes after she has woken up, not being able to leave her bed. She would've stayed there to relax if it wasn't for the arm she felt around her waist when she tried to move. 

 


She opened her eyes in shock and turned to confirm that there was someone sleeping next to her, a guy.

 

Who did she end up there? It was not even her room. 

 

Not wanting to wake up the guy, she tried to quietly remove his arm from around her. She got to sit up but it didn't take too long for the same warm hand to trace her leg, and tug her gently back.

 

He groaned softly in his sleep. "It's still early.. go back to sleep."

 

Sana opened to say something but no words seemed to come out. She tried to get away from his grip again but he just pulls her closer to his body.

 

"Excuse me," Sana said as she continued trying to get away."Can you let go?"

 

She heard him let out a groan before he let go. Sana sat up again and allowed herself to look at his face for the first time. He had black hair, and very sharp eyes. He was shirtless and Sana was sure he goes to the gym as his body seemed fit. 

 

He had soft milky skin, and even if she could only see one side of his face, she can tell he is handsome.

 

Sana slept with a handsome guy.

 

Then it finally hit her, she spend the night with a stranger guy. She ran her hands over her own body in panic only to find out that she was totally dressed unlike him, she exhaled in relief. 

 

Sana tried hard to remember what the hell happened the night before. 

 

She remembers, after taking care of Mrs Kang's granddaughter, she got ready to leave to the bar where was going to meet with her friends. However, she doesn't remember getting there, or maybe she was just so drunk she can't even remember the time she got there and hooked up with a very attractive guy.

 

"Excuse me" Sana spoke again, then poke his cheek to get his attention. He groaned again.

 

"What?" He turned to her, pulling away the pillow that hid his face, and started to rub lazily his eyes.

 

In that moment, sharp eyes met Sana's hazel ones. His eyes widened in surprise and quickly sat up. Sana was sure she has seen his face before, he looked too familiar but can't recall from where.

 

"Who are you?" He frowned, she can see the confusion on his face.

 

"That's what I want to know too." She responded. There was a small silence between them.

 

"Uhh, did we..?" It was not necessary for him to finish the sentence, Sana just shrugged her shoulders. It was the same thing she was wondering.

 

"I have no idea."

 

His eyes scanned her, up and down. "Did you put your clothes on?"

 

Sana denied.

 

"Good, then we didn't do it."

 

In some way, his words comforted her. She felt relieved she didn't lose her ity to a complete stranger.

 

"If we didn't have , then how did we end up here?" He met her eyes. Sana didn't know what to answer, she couldn't even remember the night before.

 

"I was supposed to go to a bar with my friends last night," Sana said anxious.

 

"..and I left the bar to go home," The paleguy analyzed her for a few seconds. "but I can't remember leaving with you."

 

"Me neither.. I don't even know your name."

 

He opened his mouth to say something but quickly closed it again.

 

Sana raised an eyebrow.

 

"Uhh, my name is Dahyun." He said to introduce himself.

 

"I'm Sana." She giggled, causing him to smile too.

 

"God, this is so awkward." He laughed nervously.

 

"It is." Sana responded. It really was, she had no idea what happened. Once again, a silence got between them, only interrupted by the ringing of a phone.

 

Dahyun picked up his phone. "Hello?" 

 

There was a long pause from him while he quietly listened to what the person at the other side of the line was telling him. "I understand. Please, tell them I'm on my way."

 

When he hung up, Sana could see the word 'Palace' as the ID of the caller. Then she realized something.

 

His familiar face..

 

..Dahyun? 

 

Like, Kim Dahyun, South Korean's prince?

 

"Oh my god!" Sana exclaimed, covering in shock. "You're Prince Dahyun!"

 

He seemed to panic and quickly covered Sana's mouth with his hand.

 

"Shh, don't raise your voice!" She could see the horror in his eyes. "No one has to know I'm here."

 

Slowly, he pulled his hand away from her face. Sana couldn't take away her eyes from his sharp ones, that continued filled with panic. Now she understands why his face seemed so familiar.

 

Sana had seen him tons of times on tv and magazines. God, one of her friends from highschool had a photo of him in her locker.

 

This had to be a dream.

 

It was Prince Dahyun.

 

She didn't just wake up next to a guy. Sana woke up on bed next to Prince Kim Dahyun.

 

"This has to be a joke." Sana whispered to herself.

 

"Is there a problem?" 

 

Of course there was one, because she couldn't remember anything from the night before yet here she is in front of the future King of South Korea.

 

If someone had told Sana that she would meet a prince, she wouldn't believe it, even less if someone told her that she would be on bed with hi. It's crazy. Something she never thought that would happen.

 

Dahyun waved a hand in front of her face. "..are you okay?"

 

"I think.." She responded.

 

"Good, I can see you are shocked. I'm sorry If I made you uncomfortable, I don't usually uhh.." He scratched his head. "Listen, I'm just as surprised as you.  I don't remember anything."

 

Sana nodded, listening to his words. Both of them had no idea of what happened. It was a mystery.

 

"Well.. we know nothing happened between us." Sana said. "But that doesn't explain how we woke up on the same bed."

 

"I know."

 

Silence surrounded them again. He observed her while Sana played with her hands wondering if she should bow to His Highness, but it was probably too late for that. 

 

Some knocks on the door got their attention, making them almost jump out of bed.

 

"Open the door." Dahyun said in a whisper, covering his half body with the covers, and Sana couldn't help but look at his toned abdomen. "Open it."

 

He insisted again.

 

"You opened it." Sana started to get more nervous.

 

"No. You do it." Dahyun complained while he started to look for his clothes like crazy.

 

"I won't do it." She quickly refused. Dahyun put on his pants that were at the other side of the room. "You open it. I don't want to do it."

 

"Me netiher." He started to put on his shirt now.

 

"Okay, let's do this." Dahyun looked at her. "Rock, paper, scissors."

 

He nodded. "Fine."

 

They stood in front of each other.

 

Rock, paper, scissors!

 

He showed his hand signaling Rock, while Sana chose Scissors.

 

"Ha!" Dahyun mocked her. "You open it."

 

Sana could feel her heart race as she walked closer to the door, she didn't want to open it. She cursed at herself for losing that silly game. Slowly turning the knob, she opened it just a little bit, enough to see the cleaning lady standing right there with a cleaning cart.

 

Sana exhaled in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter