a simple matter of missing you

breathtaking

sakura just finished showering when her phone suddenly vibrated. looking at the screen, she smiled and immediately answered.

 

”hello? saku-chan?” hearing her voice, the cherry blossom’s smile widened. even a simple greeting from this person was enough to make sakura forget her problems.

 

”hmm? babe, what’s up?”

 

”i was watching your weekly idol appearance with the rest of the girls.”

 

”really? what do you think of it?”

 

”well you’ve certainly learnt well from your kagoshima senpai. you truly are the visual queen, you were breathtaking. i was at a loss for words since you were so beautiful.”

 

”hehe, thanks baby.”

 

”you were really great during the dance part too, it was unfortunate you guys didn’t pass. you guys really worked hard after all.”

 

”yeah, the members were talking about that too, but we’ll keep practicing so next time we won’t fail. i’m still happy though, we got something out of it after all.”

 

”you must be really surprised that the korean shows aren’t as harsh as the japanese ones.”

 

”oh yeah, the three of us were shocked when we got the prize even if we failed.”

 

”hahaha, so what do you think of your first appearance on a korean variety show?”

 

”it was fun, really fun.” she answered cheekily in

 

”well, someone’s having fun being bilingual.”

 

”hehe, you got that right babe.”

 

in the background, sakura heard a muffled voice calling for her girlfriend.

 

”who was that?” the cherry blossom asked.

 

”sorry babe, i was called for practice.” the girl on the other line apologized.

 

”it’s alright, i know that we’re both busy.” sakura’s statement caused an awkward silence between the two, smiles disappearing from their faces.

 

after a while, the other girl spoke.

 

”saku-chan.” sakura simply hummed in response.

 

”i miss you so much.” she said sweetly. sakura’s smile returned at this.

 

”i miss you too babe.”

 

”sakura, i love you.” no matter how much the other girl has said it, the statement never failed to make sakura blush.

 

”hehehe, i love you too, very very much.”

 

“we’ll see each sooner or later, bye bye saku-chan.”

 

”un, bye bye baby. i’ll see you soon.” the call was cut and the cherry blossom clutched the phone to her chest.

 

”i miss you so much...”