2-DOS

Choices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10 days have passed and it's also been 10 days Hyewon's been passing by Starbucks just to see Sakura, whom she's too shy to talk to again. She knows that once she goes inside the shop there's no going back.

And now finally having the courage, she steps inside the shop over-flowing with rich aroma of the coffee.

"it smell so good, I can't wait to actually drink something here and that something is my favor------- oof." Hyewon failed to complete the sentence since someone spilled coffee on her bag. Unluckily that someone is familiar to her.

"What the hell?! Can't you see where you're going to?" Hyewon said angrily.

"Sorry cutie, i was on a hurry cause a costumer is not in the mood." A familiar voice spoke to Hyewon.

"Wait, CUITE?! What? SAKURA?!" Hyewo shouted forgetting that she's surounded by a lot of people.

"He he he. Hello Cutie." Sakura waved at her. " Sorry about the bag, i'll pay for it."

"Hyewon, my name's Hyewon." Hyewon reminded her.

"I know but you said you prefer cutie more, so that's what i'm calling you." Sakura said with blush appearing on her cheeks. Wait a blush? She's blushing? Wait. Hyewon thought.

"Uuuuhhhmmmm, this is awkward hehe." Hyewon said.

"Gottta go uuhhm cutie, i'm working right now. See you soon." Sakura said forgetting about the mess she made.

"Well I guess, she's not gonna pay for my bag then." Hyewon whispered to herself and decided to not order anymore since it's not Sakura who's going to entertain her.

--SCHOOL--

"Helloooo? Earth to Hyewon?" Hyewon finally regaining conciousness saw her eerrr annoying friend Yena.

"You've been looking at the whiteboard for I guess uuuhhmmm 15 minutes now. Do you have something to say to me?" Yena said.

"Tsk, it's not your business Yena and it's not really a big deal. How about we just study?" Hyewon diverted the topic.

"But you never study Hyewon so I know something's up." Yena lifted up her eyebrow knowing she just did something there.

"Excuse the hell up, I do study miss Choi Yena. Speak for yourself."

"You don't, remember when you failed the science test caused you watched k-drama? You study huh?" Yena replied.

"That was one time Yena, one time."

"Okay if you say so. But really Hyewon, do you have a girlfriend?" Yena asked suddenly, if Hyewon was drinking water she's probably choking right now.

"NO I DON'T! HOW YOU EVEN SAY THAT?!" Hyewon's shouted making e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter