final.

the customer is always right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

jihyo sighed as she took yet another order from a customer, this day couldn't get any normal than it is.

 

it was a daily thing for jihyo, faking smiles and always tending to customers in a cheerful manner, but jihyo admits, she hates her job.

 

if it weren't for her expenses in college, she wouldn't have been here, infront of various customers, ranging from annoying to just a simple 'meh' from jihyo.

 

usually, she'd remember familiar faces, and could easily determine if they were regulars, which mostly are. it's been a long time since she's seen a newcomer, she couldn't even remember when that last time was.

 

as she finished the line of customers, she rested her head on her hand, elbow on the table, as she waited for the next order.

 

"jihyo, rough day?" nayeon asked, nudging a sleepy jihyo, and all the younger could answer was a groan.

 

"it's always a rough day for her." mina snickered, patting jihyo's back.

 

she couldn't be angry at her friends, it's just their way of comforting. what could she do?

 

"gee, thanks for your concerns, i appreciate it." jihyo just rolled her eyes, focusing on the door as she waited for another customer.

 

the clock struck three, only another hour 'til her shift ends, she absolutely can't wait to get out of this chair, flop on her bed, and sleep.

 

five minutes passed, still no signs of new customers. the café was still full, with regulars and some students studying.

 

jihyo chuckled, she remembers herself, struggling in studying. procrastination was always her bestfriend. her mind once again floats, and she didn't bother focusing anymore.

 

ding, the bell chimed, but jihyo didn't hear. she was too busy daydreaming to notice the girl walking towards the counter.

 

jihyo couldn't care less, until a hand snapped in front of her face, making her go back to the real world. jihyo shook her head, and as she opened her eyes, infront of her was a girl, not too tall, and not too short either, with brown flowing hair, and eyes that are shimmering, showing a genuine smile.

 

she totally isn't a regular, jihyo hasn't seen her before.

 

"hello." the girl greeted, making jihyo snap out of it once again.

 

"oh-uh. good day, miss. what would you like?" the stutter wasn't necessary, but like what was said earlier, it has been long since a new customer came, with how hidden this café is, the only ones who knew were the regulars.

 

"you." she said. jihyo's eyes widened, she wasn't sure if it was the heat or that sudden reply that made her cheeks redden.

 

"e-excuse me?" jihyo asked, stuttering once again as she was flustered at his sudden answer.

 

"you're pretty. i'm serious. i want you." jihyo has n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter