Sulking Boyfriend

YewonSS7Japan

 

 

November 29, 2018. One day before the ss7 in japan, almost all member begin to gather in the waiting lobby at the Gimpo airport. Everything went well for the members, or that what’s the crowd think so.

The air surrounding sj member were nothing but a foul one. It was all thanks to the two usual loving couple.

“You look so cute in this coat.” whisper Siwon sneakily. But the older boyfriend only pouted more underneath his mask, ignoring the sweet talker Siwon.

“Come on. I’m already said sorry. Baby.” said Siwon, the smiles never falter from his face.

The two of them were together with dbsk members and Donghae who only watching over them while silently chuckling over the lover quarrel.

“What did you do this time, Siwon ah?” Donghae grinned as if he was mocking the taller for being ignore by Yesung.

Siwon hunched down, acting as if he was adoring the cute little Donghae but what he was doing only frightening the shorter.

“Mind your own business”. whisper Siwon with a cold tone.

 (author apologize beforehand, we all adore Donghae).

Donghae only smile sheepishly, wishing for his boyfriend to come and save him from the taller demon in disguise.

As they were having conversation while waiting for the flight, Siwon won’t stop touching Yesung every time he had the chance to do so. But even with all the affection, Yesung can only faking his laugh and smile, too annoyed to even care the coaxing from Siwon. 

Not even after they arrived to their hotel in japan that makes Siwon stopping himself from bothering him. It was all begin by one stupid fight the day before the flight scheduled.

 

November 28,2018. 

Siwon was visited by Yesung who just came back from his cafe past midnight. After letting the older in with kisses and hug, he drag Yesung to the couch, to join him for a movie night.

It was unknown to the others that Yesung really love to be spoiled by Siwon. Though both of them were quite known for skinship master, Yesung would only accept such a hug from Siwon, taking the big hand that wrapping almost all his body into a warm hug.

But something doesn’t feels right with Siwon after he keep patting Yesung’s body few times. The smaller firm waist were too obvious. 

“What is it?” Yesung ask, oblivious by the frowned Siwon.

“Baby, did you loss more weight?” said Siwon with a stare that could kill anyone at the moment.

“N--no…”

“Come on. Your avoiding my stares now. Look me in the eyes and say it. Did you went on those stupid diet again?” he said as he cupping the older face.

Yesung who turned pale trying his hard to pry off the big hands but alas, he didn’t even have much energy to even push the younger away.

“Kim Jongwoon.”

He hates it when the younger call him by his real name. It’s only means that the younger either doubting him or trying to convince him for something R18. (pfft)

“I’m not… I just…”call him stupid but he really hates the look the younger give him at that moment.

“Just what, Jongwoonie?” the ice cold tone only annoyed Yesung more.

“I’m just took lesser than usual! You know for what!” shouts Yesung furiously.

“One bite of brown rice won’t make you fat! Yesungie, you’re too thin now. I saw how the fans begin to take notice of your body despite you tried to hide it with those loose clothing style.”Siwon said, sighing as the older only look away.

“But you know how my body works…” upon realizing it had other meaning, Yesung blushed from his own words. “Anyway. I won’t eat a thing for now.”

“Please? I’ll make a salad for you. How’s that?”

Yesung begin to calculate the amount of cholesterol he could gain from a bowl of salad. “Nope. You always put seasoning in it.”

“Then I won’t put it in. Please?” Siwon plead but now with a softer look that he sure can melt the hyung’s heart.

Contemplated by the tempted, he almost shake his head when the doorbell ringed. Then he saw the smirk given by Siwon before he walk up to the front door.

“Yesung ah!”

He look to the guest before gasping. Leeteuk had come with a devious smile, taking a sit right next to him before hugging him.

“Emm… hi hyung.. what are you doing.” said Yesung with a frowned. The hug, no scratch that, the armlock from older were too strong for him to run away.

“Well I came here to borrow some cleaning product but Siwon told me my dongseng refuse to had a dinner so I had to help him, won’t I?”

“What!? you can’t do this to me! Let me go!”

5 minutes later.

“Thanks hyung! You don’t have to return them back. Take it as my gift for helping me.” Siwon said as he’s guarding Yesung from walking away.

Siwon sighed and smiling softly.

“Come on. It won’t make you cheeks chubby. Besides, fans like it when you look like a hamster. Now eat, please?” He scoops a few salads and feed it to Yesung.

“I hate you.” muttered him with mouth full of food.

“You welcome. Now after this, please go to sleep right away. Your eyes look worst nowadays.”

Yesung eat his food in silent, eyes were more focusing on the television than his boyfriend.

November 30,2018 

“He’s still sulking and avoiding you.” said Shindong after Siwon had ranted about his stupid fight with Yesung.

“Yeah. And worst, tonight my parent are here. I can’t do skinship with him. We always get too clingy so Leeteuk warned us this time. He will think I’m the one who avoiding him if things are like this. What should I do hyung?” 

Shindong never saw the younger look this frustrated before. Heck, he actually never the one who close to Yesung, the situation only confused him more as he didn’t know what else could he do for his hyung and dongseng.

As the show went on for hours, Siwon had never approach the older. The only thing he could think of during the performance was how can he make up with the older.

After the show ended,they all went back to the hotel. Siwon who curiously following Yesung accidentally eavesdropped the conversation between Yesung and Ryeowook.

“So won’t forgive him?” Ryeowook ask. Yesung shrugged his shoulder, not knowing what he was supposed to do.

“To be honest… I don’t want him to be so avoiding me.” Yesung muttered softly, possibly embarrassed from his confession.

Siwon were smiling widely, still hiding himself from being seeing by those two. After listening to all Yesung cute rant, he couldn’t help himself from dragging the smaller to his hotel room.

“Siwonnie?” Yesung gasped.

“Key” said Siwon. Yesung timidly give him the room key before once again been dragged into the room.

Ryeowook who were left baffled after his hyung was kidnapped by his nemesis only sigh.

Siwon throw Yesung on the bed, no harsher than leting the smaller to fall from the bed. 

“Siwon? What’s wrong… you scared me…” said Yesung with a timid voice.

Gosh, Siwon would’ve already ate the older away if it weren’t for the second day of the supershow.

“I’m sorry.”

“Eh?” sad Yesung, taken aback by the sudden apologize.

“I didn’t mean to avoid you today. You know that my parent were there and how Leeteuk hate it if we were too clingy in font of them.”

Yesung nod, gaze fall to his hand. Feeling guilty for doubting the younger.

“It’s okay. Now that we alone now…”

“Pardon?” Yesung was caught off guard when all of sudden the younger was hovering over him, pushing him to lay on his back.

“Hope you can walk for tomorrow show, Yesungie.”

December 1, 2018. 

Fans begin to realize that the couple being all cuddly again for almost all of the performance. Although upon a closer look, there’s a hint of red mark on Siwon’s cheeks that had been gifted by Yesung after he trying to get the smaller ‘in his warm embrace’ last night.

During few songs, they were seen backhugging each other a lot, earning more Yewon supporter on that day.

As the “I do” song started, it was a blessing for Siwon to have their own moment riding the same cart. Knowing how unstable the movement give off by the ride, he kept trying his hard to take a hold of the clumsy Yesung. 

Yesung sneakily whisper to Siwon juts to tease the taller. “I do”. he swore on his life, the term of butterfly in your stomach was a lie, it was a killer bug. His stomach swirling furiously, threatening him to puke on the spot, obviously excited by the daring Yesung. 

“You ask for it.” he whisper back to the shorter mall before throwing a smiles towards the crowd. Yessung only tilted his head while rying to understand the taller words.

For the last ment, the members were feeling euphoria by the sea of the blue sapphire. Too amaze by love they receiving before ending the shows once and of all. 

After bowing with the members, Siwon was excitedly open his arm for Yesung just to kill more shippers from the sweet backhug. (author was laughing hysterically). it wasn’t just mere hug from the couple. It was as if Siwon was trying to tell the world that the smaller was his and he didn’t want to share him with the fans. But Yesung wasn’t himself if he didn’t run away from Siwon just to thank the fans.

Yesung taking his sweet time to went back to the middle of the stage, just to bow on each corner for the e.l.f that had been loyal towards them. Japan was one of his favorite place, knowing how he could be loved by thousands of fans.

He walk back to the main stage as he wave for the crowds. Smiles never once leave his beautiful face. With a small hand , he wave once more before he speak.

“Matta yoroshiku” (See you later)

“Arigatou Gozaimasu!” (Thank you so much!)

 

 

 

A/N: I'm so not used to write bxb lol. I'm blushing just thinking about the scene that should be in here but i can't bring myself to put it out lol. My ert tendencies coming out everytime i tried to write some Yewon or even Kyusung moment lol(blame yeye for being so y and cute). Sorry my ficts kinda lol. I'm not good at fanfiction yet.