Thank you, Next (final)

Thank you, next
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Thought I'm end up with Siwon

But he wasn't a match        

 

 

 

 

"I love you," Eunhyuk said against his lover's lips. He expected a reply but instead Siwon pulled away and sighed as if he was annoyed by Eunhyu's words. It's probably something else, he thought and reached for his boyfriend again. "Are you ok? Do you need to relax?" 

Siwon never looked at him,"Just leave me alone I'm tired." Eunhyuk pecked his lips and nodded,"Call me if you need anything." 

He didn't know where the patience came from. He thought Siwon was 'the one' from the beginning so he naturally began putting up with him and his mood swings.  He gave Siwon all his love and hoped the other felt the same for him. He's the one, Eunhyuk would think every time Siwon was loving towards him. 

 

 

 

However, the thought broke a few days later when Siwon stood in front of him,"I don't think I can do this anymore. I tried keeping our relationship alive, but we just don't work." 

Eunhyuk looked at the floor,"Was it something I did?" 

"I just don't feel you know how to handle me." 

"Siwon, I love you. I'll help you in whatever way possible. If you need anything you can just tell me." Siwon shook his head,"I don't think you can." Eunhyuk sighed,"You're complicated Siwon. I was so patient with you and this is how you pay me?" He responded in a soft voice. 

"See? This is what I mean. I can't put up with this." Eunhyuk never lost his calm. He just looked at the other. He didn't know what Siwon was referring to when he said 'this' but he decided not to think about it.

I guess it wasn't meant to be, he thought.

 

 

 

 

Wrote some songs about Yunho 

Now I listen and laugh

 

 

 

 

 

Their relationship was complicated, but Eunhyuk was so blinded by love.

He ignored the times Yunho avoided him and the annoyed tone he used whenever Eunhyuk asked him something. He claimed to love the other so Eunhyuk believe it. "He loves me right?" Eunhyuk asked himself. He quickly shook his head to get rid of the doubts. "If he tells me he loves me then he does." 

His phone dinged, indicating he had a text message. He picked it up and raised an eyebrow. The notification was from an old friend he hadn't spoke to in months. They never texted each other anymore so the sudden message was a bit alarming.

 

 

He opened the notification. It was a picture. Not just any picture though. It was a picture of Yunho......making out with someone else in a club. 

 

Eunhyuk's chest tightened and a tear slowly rolled down his cheek. So this is what pain feels like? 

 

 

 

 

 

Even almost got married

And for Hae I'm so thankful 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You're so beautiful you know that?" Donghae whispered against Eunhyuk's lips. They we going to get married in a few months and nothing could be more perfect. Donghae gave so much love to Eunhyuk. He treated him like he was the most precious jewel on the planet. 

"I love you," Eunhyuk said and connected their lips in a slow kiss. Everything felt right. Their bodies fit perfectly against each other and it was obvious the feelings were mutual. 

 

 

 

Everything was going right until heartbreaking news complicated everything.

"What?!" Eunhyuk's eyes teared up. 

"What's wrong love?" Donghae asked concerned as he approached his fiancé. "I'll be right there." Eunhyuk hung up and started searching for his ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter