The Intro Part 1

Anything's Possible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Jong Kook jumped from building to building as he followed a man with the mask from behind. It had been a busy night. More criminals erupted in the city as the mayor was impeached from his position for being a vigilante in a hood, going around the city at night, killing the criminals. After the mayor publicly confessed that he was the vigilante, he was sent to prison as the police thought he’s a threat to the city.

Since the mayor’s confession, more vigilantes appeared in the city but that also doesn’t stop the crimes. Jong Kook was also motivated to save his city from the criminals. He can’t hide his abilities forever and it’s time he put them to good use.

From young age, Jong Kook could lift things that a normal child couldn’t. His parents were scientists and he was the result of a secret experiment that his parents gave their lives for. His grandparents took him in and taught his to control his strength as he grew up and only recently he found out that he also has regenerative healing factor. His grandparents were killed in a car crash last year after a robber’s car crash into them in an ensuing police chase. After their death, he moved in with his best friend, Haha, the only person to know about his powers beside his grandparents.

“Hyung, the guy just went inside the building in front of you.” Haha talked through the intercoms as he sat in a van, parked in an alley, looking at all the CCTV cameras from the building.

“Got you!” Jong Kook said as he jumped on top of the guy from behind and handcuffed him.

 

“I hope this is the last one for today, these guys just kept appearing.” Haha said as he yawn and stretched. They are now headin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter