Beautiful Angel

Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey, beautiful angel",JIhyo said while staring at Tzuyu. She saw the faint blush that crept on her girlfriends face. She can't help but lean closer and kiss her lips. It was just a peck but it sent tingles throughout her body. She then brought her hands to Tzuyu's sides before she slowly traced her skin up to her ears.

"Love your imperfections, every angle", she looked at Tzuyu's eyes while saying this one, and she saw how the girl smiled shyly at her.

"Tomorrow comes and goes before you know, so I just had to let you know." Jihyo suddenly straddled Tzuyu's waist the lean closely to her face again. Tzuyu just staring at her lovingly.

"The way that Gucci look on you, amazing," Jihyo said this while throwing a glance to where her gilrfriend's dress was. "But nothing can compare to when you're ," she smirked while Tzuyu rolled her eyes. Jihyo dipped her face to Tzuyu's neck, where her weak spot is, and slowly and gently put a mark on it.

"You do know that you already put a lot of marks in there, right?" Tzuyu asked even though she knows how her girlfriend likes to give her hickies anywhere that can be seen by others. Jihyo's only response is a kiss.

"I just can't believe you are mine," Jihyo said in between kisses.

Tzuyu broke the kiss and stared again at her girlfriend's brown orbs. "I have always been yours," she said before kissing Jihyo again.

"It's just that, when your mom found out, we almost broke up. I can'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter