I love you, even if only i can be with you behind the walls

Behind the walls

Doojoon waited him close to a park, his hands were in his pocket and all his body against the wall. It was late, very late.

"He never is late, where is he?" Doojoon thought, seeing the clock on the Church in front of him.  It was supposed that they would be there at 8:00 o'clock, but it was almost nine pm. Doojoon frowned, he didn't like to wait for someone, but he would wait an eternity for him.

Footsteps were heard close, Doojoon looked up to the right, and a smile came over his face when he saw the figure approaching. The other guy just seeing Doojoon waiting for him, hurried his walk, arriving quickly beside his lover.
Doojoon carefully observed the boy at his side, was just beautiful: tall, slender, a perfect face with fine features but without being too feminine, thin lips, a beautiful nose, some cute brown eyes protected by a deep black lashes, as well a beautiful blond hair a bit messy from running to him.

"I'm sorry for being late, but, Junhyung came home early and he stayed to eat, I almost canceled you, but the office called him and i waited for him to leave to get here. Please forgive me."  The youngest boy said and looked to Doojon in the eyes, very sad.

"It´s OK, don't worry, i understand." Doojon said softly. "Come on, i missed you so much Dongwoon"  He took the boy's hand and gently pulled him starting to walk on the opposite side from which the boy came. They walked in silence, words weren't needed, simply holding the hand of the other made ​​them happy, being with the person that you love, just that.

 Doojoon was thinking in the moment that he met Dongwoon, until that day, he thought that his life was boring and sad, Even if he had a cute boyfriend, he knew that he wasn't so happy. His boyfriend was cute and he liked, but  the fact was that, he didn't love Yoseob, not so much as he thought. He also had a bestfriend, Junhyung, he Did not seen in a long time, but they were good friends, they called often and he knew he could count on him for anything.

One day, Junhyung called him, he said that he was on the city and he wanted to introduce someone to Doojoon, because they were very special in the life of Junhyung. Doojoon met Junhyung in a restaurant, and there saw the angelic creature which could have seen in his entire life. Dongwoon. He was sitting next to Junhyung and Junhyung arm was around the waist of the pretty boy. Doojoon greet politely, but he was grimaced on his face. Dongwoon's eyes met Doojoon's and both hearts started to run fast.

They talked a lot of things, but, Doojoon's attention was on the boy. Junhyung notice that, so he started to talk about Dongwoon, because the bond one, was very shy. Then a few words came from the mouth of Junhyung, and the eyes of Doojoon were opened with surprise.
 
"He is my fiance we will marry very soon, so I wanted you to meet him before the wedding."  And the heart of Doojoon was broken. 

After that,Doojoon tried to stay happy for his friend and ignore the beat of his heart, but when Junhyung got up from his seat apologizing because he had an important call, a pair of brown eyes rested on him. And a gentle smile appeared on the lips of the blonde.They began to talk about themselves, noticing both how much they had in common. Doojoon's heart came back to life.

Then Junhyung returned, apologizing that he had to hurry back to work. He gave a gentle kiss on the lips of his fiancé, causing jealousy in Doojoon, and after apologizing again, he left them alone. After a nice afternoon with the boy, Doojoon escorted him to the house where he lived with Junhyung. Doojoon  felt that he knew Dongwoon since a long time, he felt so good just to be with him. For one moment he wanted to be in instead of Junhyung.

Dongwoon and Doojoon had several encounters, Junhyung was too busy with work, and Dongwoon was new in the city so Doojon offered to show the boy where he and Junhyung grew-up. Three beautiful months passed, and both boys had become inseparablethe, the  love between them had grown up and no one could hide his feelings.
 It was a night, Dongwoon stayed to watch a movie at home Doojoon. Junhyung had flown to a company in Japan, and Yoseob was with his cousin Gikwang. That night was the most important in the life Doojoon.
 It was a kiss, a kiss accidental, Doojoon he was on the couch while Dongwoon was returning from the kitchen  with popcorn in his hand, but somehow, the blonde slipped and ended up sharing a kiss with best friend of his fiance. Both had a blush on her cheeks and the surprise was in his eyes, but Doojoon could not resist the temptation and took the face of Dongwoon to deepen the kiss. Dongwoon answered the kiss, he knew it was wrong, but his heart told him to continue. In the end both ended up
in Doojoon's bed.

A mont hpassed and although the two were very much in love,Dongwoon could not break his commitment toJunhyung, he had to marry him, his parents had already arranged and there was nothing that Doojoon  could do.

"It's almost a year,"whispered Doojoon, noting that they had arrived at the hotel where he had made reservations.Yes, they managed to look after the wedding, it was hard and painful,but it was the only way .Doojoon didn't want to share his love, but it was better than not having him in his arms.

"A year?, What are you talking about?" Dongwoon asked with curiosity in his eyes.
"Nothing, I just remembered when I met you" Doojoon started walking toward the elevator, one arm was around of the waist of the boy.
"Oh, and How is Yoseob?" A sad smile appeared the lips of the young Doojoon caught him in a hug when the elevator doors closed. It was painful, to love, but can not always be together. Shared him with another person.
"Forget them, just are you and me" Doojoon could feel his eyes burning, He wanted to mourn, because he knew they were wrong, they were hurting people and  they did not deserve it, but fate was so cruel.
Doojoon  dragged Dongwoon out of the elevator to the room. He closed the door and attacked the boy's lips as if not were tomorrow.
"I love you Woonie, you know, I'll never leave you, I don't care if I burn in hell, I just want to love you." Doojoon gently pushed the blonde in bed being above him.
"I know, me too, I love you, even if only  we can love each other behind the walls of this room." Dongwoon took his lover's neck, pulling him to kiss his lips. He forgot all, Junhyung, Yoseob, his parents, by that time there were only he and Doojoon. Only the walls were witnesses of their love, such as many times.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So what do you think? 

Sequel??