The Unusual Girl

Reasons to Love You

Jungkook is very determine today to get to know the new girl that have been their target, Min Y/N. He arrived to his class early today to wait for Y/N because she usually come early to school. His competitiveness strikes again. He would never want to lose to his hyungs, Jimin and Taehyung. He smile widely imagining two new cars will be his if he wins this bet. His plan will be much easier to woo on Y/N since they are in the same class. He chuckled when remembering his conversations with his hyungs yesterday.

“Yah, I think we will fail again on this bet,” Jimin sighed heavily. Taehyung widened his small eyes. Confused when Jimin announce his failure. “Why would we? Don’t say you want to back off from this bet. Come on,” Taehyung still convinced Jimin. “I am not backing off Tae, I just feel like this time bet is challenging. Jungkook will have his advantage since he is same class with Y/N. Don’t you see it Tae,” Jimin explained and smirking towards Jungkook. Taehyung’s jaws dropped. “Yah, now I know why this brat want to bet on Y/N. Shot!” Taehyung gritted his teeth while glaring at Jungkook. He and Jimin are in the same class, a year older than Jungkook and of course, Y/N. This will make it harder for them as they cannot meet Y/N always like Jungkook. 

“Don’t worry hyungs, I will make it fair and square okay, I will ask her to hang out with our group. Just three of us of course. Just don’t introduce her to the other hyungs okay. Then we will get kill because they surely will blow our plan,” Jungkook just snickered to his hyungs. They seem agree with him. 

Jungkook just realized from his day dreaming when Y/N walks in the class. He just eyeing her, analyzing that girl. She is new in this school, of course she will not know well about him and his hyungs. Jungkook calculated on how long she had been transferred to this school, a month yeah, and she seems like not a friendly girl. She does not have many friends. Sometimes she will walk with Kim Jisoo, his other classmate. Jungkook know that Jisoo is only her friend in this school. She rarely eat at the café when lunch but Jungkook do not know what she is doing during lunch time. Today he will try to talks to her. He need to make a quick move. He just want the Audi from Jimin and Ferrari from Taehyung. He continue his move on eyeing Y/N. Right now, she is reading a book at her desk. She sure is a nerd girl, Jungkook smirking. With her baggy school uniform, a long skirt below knees level, a big spectacles, she is very different from other girls he want to target on. Usually, their target is all about y girls, a bit y, very demanding and sometimes school popular ullzaang. Jungkook wonder if he can date this girl. She is so nerd and tacky! But for the sake of the nice bet, he will endure it. 

Jungkook make his move, walking steadily towards Y/N’s desk. He now standing right beside her. “Ermm, hi pretty, I just saw you reading alone, can I chat with you for a while?” Jungkook put his charming smile that every girls will fall for it. He is very sure he can make this girl fall on him also. He is positively sure! “I am very sorry sir, I am reading and of course I do not want to have any conversations,” Y/N just answered coldly, without looking at him. Jungkook gulped. For the first time he is been rejected. He gritted his teeth. This girl sure boiled his blood. He never accept rejection. Never!
“Ouch, someone being petty. Have anyone told you how beautiful you are,” Jungkook do not back off, still stubbornly standing and pay a compliment to Y/N even his heart do not agree saying she is beautiful.  Y/N slowly raised her head and smile. Jungkook feel full of joy because he thought that Y/N will give a good reaction just like other girls. “Yes sir, everybody that I know always tell me that I am beautiful. Thanks for the compliments sir. Not wanting to be rude, can you move away please? I really want to read my book. Thank you,” Y/N just smile while uttering those words. She then sitting back to her seat leaving Jungkook speechless. Smiles faded from Jungkook’s face. He walks to his desk angrily. He will teach her a lesson! He really want to make her fall hard on him. His alter ego taking control on his mind. This time, the game sure will be tough. He keep on glaring at the sight of her.

Y/N just smiles plainly when Jungkook went back to his seat. She controlled her smiles, she knows that her action is very rude but she can help it. She know from Jisoo that Jungkook and his gang are the biggest playboys in the school. She never want to get to know them, she is afraid of falling in love with the heartbreaker. She is new in this school, a month to be exact, but Kim Jisoo told her everything that she need to know. She found that this school is not very different from her old school in America. Handsome boys acting playboys, the nerds, the sportsmen, the y girls, the bullies are the same characters in any other school. Y/N just sighed heavily thinking that she will again face the same characters of peoples and she cannot avoid it even she go to any other schools around the globe. But, honestly, that Jungkook guy is sure a handsome. She cannot denied that her heart is shaking when he came to talk to her just now. 

School is over. Jungkook walking slowly to the school’s park where his group always to hang there. Suddenly he saw Y/N walks past him. He intend to chase her but he do not want to be reject again. Remembering the early rejections, he still cannot believed that ugly girl just rejected him. He is very sure that his hyungs will . His pride is been stained here. 
“Hey, is that Y/N? You say yesterday you want to introduce her to me and Jimin. Why not do it now?” Taehyung suddenly emerged from nowhere and put his hand on Jungkook’s shoulder. Speaking of the devil, Jungkook thought, here come the humiliation.  “Not yet hyung, I don’t have the chance to talk to her yet,” Jungkook just hide the fact that going on earlier. Taehyung just shocked. Usually his maknae will always act quickly to his prey. “What? I thought you at least get her number today!” Jimin plopped on the bench interrupting the conversations. “No, not yet hyung. She is really quiet girl,” Jungkook explained the situations. “Hey, is there something you don’t want to share. This is not usually you Kookie,” Jimin asks again because he know that something is going wrong with Jungkook’s mood today. Jungkook just sighed. He know his hyungs know him well. Humiliated, he still have to tell them, “actually, before school start today, I try to talk to her, but the thing is, she rejected me coldly. How dare her being rude to me. I never found girl like that,” Jungkook tell them with the angry tone. The two of them just widened their eyes and slowly laughs escaped from their mouth and getting louder. Jungkook know they will laugh at him. “Yah! Don’t laugh at me hyungs. You two also don’t have any progress on her!” Jungkook scolding his hyungs. 

“Well…. She is really unusual girl huh,” Jimin smirking. They know this time they prey they target is really a tough cookie. “I don’t care. I really want to make her fall on me. After that she will know who am I, I really hate of that nerd, ugly girl!” Jungkook gritted his teeth. No matter what, he will chase her.