The Girl Who Sells Ice Cream

Ice Cream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Yena's POV]

I have been going to the park a lot lately and I have been seeing many people falling in line just to buy the ice cream that this girl that stands here sells.

And now that I think of it more, I don't get it, I really don't! I mean sure she's very pretty I admit but I've seen a few good looking people that sells ice cream everywhere so I really don't get it?

Plus she's probably had so many people going to her and buying her "special" ice cream for so long now so why is she still out here in a park selling with a small ice cream stand?

She can probably afford or think of having her own ice cream shop already right? Argh I'm confused.

What I really don't understand the most is that I have never seen so many people fall in line just for ice cream before it's insane, like how special is her ice cream?

I'm really confused and I just want to go to her and ask why but that would just be weird and definitely none of my business at all. I mean imagine a random stranger coming up to you and suddenly just asking how your ice cream is so succesful? I'd for sure be weirded out.

But I've noticed that everytime after her work is done she looks up at the sky and smiles widely which I find creepy and weird as well like who even--

Anyways like I said that's none of my business and even if I really want to know I shouldn't just ask her like that.

There have been a few attempts of me wanting to approach her and ask all these questions but they always end up being a fail trust me and I'm glad she doesn't even notice-- wait a minute, what is she doing?

She's now done with her work and looked up at the sky and smiled again and now she's walking up to me?? WHAT IS GOING ON?????

The ice cream girl sits on the bench next to me and I look at her with a surprising look while she looks at me with a smile.

"Hello there!" she kindly greets me. "I've noticed your numerous attempts in trying to approach me these past few days but you just end up sitting back down again and continue to sneakily observe me"

My eyes widen at what she says, what the hell? She's so focused on her job and all and she's still able to see me?!?

I swear this girl aint human she's a whole other creature.

"Uhhh I-I..." I try to think of words to tell her but my fails me yet again, damnit.

She laughs at my obvious nervousness, really now girl?

"Hey why are you nervous?"

"It's just that it's so confusing how you still manage to see me even after being so focused in doing your work" I laugh nervously.

"Ah..." the girl sighs and looks at the bench we're sitting at. "maybe it's because you're sitting at the bench she's sitting on right now"

I immediately stand up, "wait what are you talking about??"

"There's a reason behind all this, do you want me to tell you?"

"Oh sure!" finally she'll answer all of my questions and wonders. "I have nothing else to do today anyway"

The ice cream girl smiles, "that's nice to know"

I sit back down and began to prepare myself for this interesting story.

"I once had this close friend of mine who had a heart disease," she begins with a sigh. "we were very close back then and we pretty much grew up together"

I get a little shocked with her saying heart disease, but I nod for her to know that I'm listening and for her to continue.

"And she would make such amazing ice cream! Like really her ice cream is just so unique and different from any other ice cream I've eaten in my life." she smiles, it looks like she's remembering those happy times she spent with her.

"Because she saw how much I loved her ice cream she'd ask me to kindly sell them to people in the hospital! That's kinda how she was able to earn more and more money for her surgery."

Dang for sure this girl was chosen by the ice cream gods to make ice cream.

"One day I decided to go to her and asked her to teach me how to even make this so she did and it took me like a week or two to finally understand, and after that I started to sell my ice cream too to the people in the hospital and they liked it!" she happily

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter