AFTER LOVE

After Love

 

I thought you were my love
I thought you were my everything
I believed that you would be my last love
 

"No... you're kidding me, right?" I said as I watched her run to another man's arms.

"We've been going out for three months now... I'm sorry, Shinwoo." She did not look at me. She just held onto that man's arm. Lila and I have been going out for five years already. I was planning to propose to her today. But this man came running towards us and told me that he's her boyfriend. I didn't believe him at first. Well, I really did not want to but Lila just confirmed it.

I stood there, dumbfounded. Why is she doing this to me? What did I do to her?

She slowly turned away and walked with that man, holding her hand. Suddenly, it started raining. My body was numb. I could not move. Slowly, my body weakened. I fell on my knees, making the puddle under me splash.

 

I laughed only for you
I lived only for you
I believed in your love and that it was happiness
 
Memories came back to me like lightning. The moment when we first started to go out flashed in my mind. The words "I love you" kept ringing in my head. Why? Why me? Why does it all have to end like this?
 
It’s all lies. All lies
Your love for me was all lies
You’ve hurt me so
You left me crying
 
Tears started to roll down my cheeks. She couldn't be doing this to me. She told me that she woul stay with me forever. She told me that she's never going to leave me. What's happening?
 
You said you’ll love only me, protect only me
Your love was all lies
You took away my heart and my love
and leaving me was love
 
"Why, Lila? You told me that you loved me. You told me that you'll stay by my side forever." I mumbled. This really can't be true. Everything is not happening right now. Everything is just a dream!
 
Being loved by one person
Giving love to one person
I foolishly believed that person would be you
 
I have given almost everything up for her. Why did she do this to me? I couldn't believe that she is really leaving me behind. No, it's not like Lila....
 
To say it was love was a lie
Saying that you loved me was a lie
Saying it was eternal was a lie
Left me Only with the words that she’ll come back
Where did she go (We’re falling further apart)
Where did she go We’re falling further & further apart)
I’ll love only you
 
"Lila!" I called out her name but nobody came to comfort me. "Don't leave like this, Lila!" I sobbed. "You can't do this to me!" I buried my face in my hands. I am soaking wet now. I really didn't care. I was discombobulated. All I wanted was to see Lila again. All I wanted was to hear her voice telling me that everything was a joke -- that she still loved me.
 
Just in case you came back, back to me
I can’t love again
Even though you hurt me, and saddened me
I’m waiting only for you
 
"Come back, Lila. COME BACK!" i was now screaming at the top of my lungs. "Please, don't hurt me like this." I cried. Don't hurt me like this... please don't... my thoughts pleaded.
 
It’s all lies, All lies
Our separation was all a lie
Because you are my love, my all
I’m waiting only for you
 
No, she's going to come back. She's going to find me. She'll be knocking on my door asking for forgiveness. She'll be back. I then felt my body weaken. The next thing  I saw was nothingness. Everything went black. Whatever happens, Lila, I'll still be waiting for you.
 
 
===================================================================================================
 
Hello, I just appreciated the song. I really wanted to write something about it. Anyway, here it is! I know t sounds crappy. I made it on the spot and did not even re-read it. :)) Anyway, thanks for reading!
 
Comments are very much welcome :)