Oh ! I'm gay

Oh ! I'm gay

Do you ever see someone and question just how they came into existence? Sometimes, it's how are you so annoyingly dumb? Or how are you annoyingly taller than me? This time, she's just -- impossibly beautiful. Like, how? How does a person- how could a person possibly be so pretty? Did their parents pray to seven different gods? Did they reach nirvana in their past life? Even then, how-

"Yujin, you're drooling."

"Oh fuc- No, I'm not."

Yena started cackling maniacally.

"I can't believe you fell for that. You must have been in really deep thought," Yena mocked.

I glared at Yena menacingly. Beware, duckface. You may have won the battle, but you will lose the war.

"Hmph! Whatever. Oh yeah, did Yuri-unnie tell you about her last Biology test?"

"No. W-what about it," Yena tried her best to appear calm, but her stutter did not go unnoticed.

"Oh, she said she got a really good score," I paused, and Yena's eyes begged me to go on. "She said she's really grateful you helped her with it. She wants to thank you somehow," I finished.

Yena's eyes widened. "Did she really?" I could almost see a smile begin to form on her face, but I beat her to it with a smirk of my own.

"Of course not!" I exclaimed before making a dash for it. "Why would she tell me her test score?"

"Damn you, Yujin-" Yena may be dumb, but she's fast. If I keep on running, she'll catch up. I need to turn the tables somehow-

"Look, it's Yuri-unnie!"

"We live in the same dorm, for god's sake!"

. Okay, that didn't work. How about-

"Don't run, Yena-unnie. You'll trip!"

"Yujin, are you mentally challe-" A crash echoed through the studio. Out of curiousity, I halted in my steps, breathe still heavy, and looked back. Yena was right behind me, on the floor, with a lot of props tangled on top of her. Man, she really tripped. Heh, who's the dumb one now?

"What happened- Yena? Tell me what happened, Yujin," Eunbi demanded angrily.

"Well, Yena-unnie started chasing me all of a sudden and then she tripped on her own."

"You shameless idiot!" Yena bellowed from below.

"Oh, Yena-unnie! You're alive," I shouted excitedly.

"This dumbbutt here teased me and ran off. When I tried to catch her, I slipped on the equipments. I'm sorry, unnie," Yena apologized profusely.

"How's that different from my story," I retorted.

"Be quiet, Yujin. Yena, I don't know if the staffs are going to be angry, but just apologize to them and take responsibilty for your actions. Okay?"

"Yes, unnie," Yena mumbled, clearly dejected.

Damn, now I'm starting to feel bad.

"Guys, what happened?"

"Yena tripped. She'll be alright. You don't have to worry, Minjoo. And Yujin's fine. Right, Yujin?" Silence followed.

"Yujin?"

"Mm? Oh, uh, yeah! I'm doing great!"

Eunbi-unnie rolled her eyes. "As you can see, hyper as usual. I'm going back on the set now guys. Play nice," Eunbi reminded us as she sauntered off.

Yena trudgedย off as well, saying how she had to go apologize to the staff members.

So...it's just me and Minjoo-unnie.

"That was a really loud thud. Is Yena okay?" Minjoo asked, worry deeply threaded into her tone. What a kind soul she has.

"Yena-unnie will be fine. You don't have to worry about her. That aside, unnie. Your pictures came out really well. You look like an actual model in those jackets." It's true. She looked breathtaking. She still does. Even right now.

After those words left my mouth, a shy smile fell upon her face. "Really?" Minjoo inquired, somehow unsure whether or not I'm telling the truth.

"Oh puh-lease, unnie. Have you ever checked the mirror? You are sooo pretty," I ranted zealously. My compliments were rewarded with indian dimples and angelic laughter. Ah, it is music to my ears. I could stay like this forever. Sadly enough, god didn't agree with me.

"Yujin, it's your turn," Wonyoung shouted, bringing my trance to a halt. Shame on you, Wonyoung.

"Well, see ya," I reluctantly bid Minjoo-unnie goodbye.

My shoot went well, to say the least. Efficient and ethereal, as they say. I gracefully walked off the set and headed for the sofa in the resting area. Yena was there as well, brewing herself a cup of tea.

"Say, Yena. Have you ever seen someone so beautiful you can't believe they exist?"

Yena stared at me, baffled. "Yujin, I swear to god. You are so whipped," Yena mysteriously states before leaving.

Wait, what. What. What is she talking about? How could she say something like that and just LEAVE? Whipped for who? Well, there is a candidate, but that means I'd have to like girls...

...I like girls?



That was when it hit me.

I slipped a hand up to clasp over my mouth despite not audibly gasping.

OH ! I'M GAY!

Panic ran through me, diffused in my bloodstream, flowed through my very core. In my panic-ridden state, I pondered once more to the possibility. Do I really like Minjoo-unnie that way? In that instant, Minjoo-unnie's face popped into my mind.

ing hell. Yena's right. I am so whipped for her.