A beautiful friendship.

Unseparable.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonyoung POV

 

"Do you need a taxi, miss?" One of the taxi drivers approached me when I arrived at the airport exit.

 "Yes, I really need it." I smiled at him as he was busy picking up and carrying my luggage to the car. I got into the car and when he was ready we moved to where I told him. Silence filled this taxi, the driver was focusing on driving the car and I was drowning in my own mind. Suddenly, the driver started a conversation with me and looked at me through the rear view mirror of his car.

 

Taxi driver: “ Are you from Seoul?”

Me: “ I’m just working in Seoul, sir. Coming back to Incheon because of my friend’s wedding ceremony.”

The conversation ended and the taxi driver opened the radio to fill the silence between us.

 

As I was listens to the radio; “Congratulations to three Korean citizens elected to become astronauts to follow the latest study to be conducted in space. The three astronauts are, Kim Doyeon, Lee Daehwi and Ahn Yujin.” I smiled at the last name and then opened my handbag and pulled out an old picture, I look at the picture and smile alone. All the memories that existed by just seeing the picture come back. “ Lee Chaeyeon, Choi Yena, Kwon Eunbi , Ahn Yujin, Nako and me......” All the memories that existed by just seeing the picture come back.

 

Flasback.

 

"Only allowed rock style, cute style is not allowed at all." Eunbi warned his friends. All of them make rockers and no smiles on their faces to make sure they look cool.

“One, two, click!.. Okay nice!” Jihoon hyung pressing the camera button and  they’re done taking the photos. He is their senior in MSNAKE Highschool and really close with all of them.

“ Okay guys, change the position come on! Let’s get it” Eunbi once again gave instructions to his friends.

“Let me be the centre of the group photo” Yena speaks after hearing Eunbi's instructions.

 “ You are not suits for the position Yena, I’m the one who are suitable for the centre position, duck” Yujin said to Yena and mocked him.

“Yahhh, do you think you are that handsome to be the centre? Atleast I’m not a loner like you and I have a girlfriend. That’s mean I’m more handsome than you” Yena tried to defend himself.

“ Okay guys it was enough, I want to save my films later for my girlfriend.” Jihoon tells them the reason for wanting to stop the fight between Yujin and Yena. Jihoon knows

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter