Final

One Last Time
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Why do I have to take care of her ?!" Minju whined as she tried to pull Yujin up from the ground. She was taller than Minju so it was expected that much heavier too, had expected and she had to lift with all her strength.

 

 

"Who would do a better job of taking care of Yujin than her biggest fan ?" Eunbi said sarcastically while she read her favorite and most erted book.

 

 

"Eunbi-unnie, I can take care of myself better than this limp." Yujin said with a stoic expression on her face. She hid it well but she was in excruciating pain, her leg was probably broken from exhausting herself on practicing till dawn for their Japanese debut.

 

Yujin and Minju used to be so close and even Izone members what happen to them after La Vie En Rose promotion. The distance between them becomes miles apart, so this accident is their way to fix what happens to broken relationship of the two.

 

 

"Minju will take care of you until your leg heals, no arguments. You will have to stay with her for a while and it is easier since you are roommates right? Don't worry, I foresee that you'll enjoy your time together. Now, you two should be heading home." Eunbi winked and with the blink of an eye, she was gone.

"Fine, c'mon then …we're going to the dorm now." Minju pulled her closer to support the latter’s weight. She accidentally smelled her scent when Yujin put her arm around Minju's neck. She had always liked the way Yujin smelled. She could never figure out what it was that smelled like but she found the scent so attractive but would never admit out loud to the latter.

 

 

 

Yujin didn't argue for once and the two walked in silence towards their dorm. Yujin had that stoic expression on her face again. She wondered what she’s thinking. Yujin hid her emotions well. So well, that sometimes Minju wondered if she had any emotions at all.

 

 

'Did she really hate the thought of staying with me so much that she would rather take care of herself …?' Minju thought sadly. She didn't really mind taking care of Yujin. She thought of Yujin as one of her closest friends. After their promotion Yujin starts to pay attention to other girls that made her heart ache and cracks their blossoming relationship, she knows what happens on the fan signs and other events cause she watch in Youtube the latter’s fancam of being sweet to other members especially Hyewon and Wonyoung.

 

 

By the time the two arrived at the dorm, they were both exhausted. Minju helped the limping Yujin into the living room. Dirty clothes and empty cup noodles were scattered all over the floor. There was only one piece of furniture in the room and that was a small couch.

 

 

"I'm going to make dinner. What flavor do you want ? I have all the flavors of ramyeon !" Minju said proudly. Then she swung open the pantry door and showed what seemed to be a rather large stash of ramyeon cups.

 

Yujin stared blankly at her for a minute before answering, "…any flavor."

 

 

They sat across each other on the small kitchen table and ate silently. Minju was obviously enjoying her dinner too much to notice that Yujin was staring at her. Yujin had been staring for a minute from behind her cup of soup which she pretended to be sipping.

 

 

When Minju finally noticed Yujin staring, she blushed and immediately tried to hide behind her ramyeon noodles. A quick smile flashed across Yujin's face. The smile was so quickly replaced with her usual stoic look that Minju thought she must have imagined it. 'She looks cute when she smiles, even if the smile only lasts half a second,' she thought she wanted to make her smile more often.

 

 

 

Yujin continued to sip and slide glances at her in the process. She was now aware of what Yujin was doing and wondered why she kept looking at her. She secretly wished that Yujin returned the feelings that she had for her.

 

 

Ever since the Produce , Minju had found herself being attracted to the latter. At first, she thought that she was only attracted to Yujin because of the accidental kiss they shared. It was Minju's first kiss and she realized later that she liked it. She thought it was worth the beating she received from Wonyoung. Since then, she found herself wanting to kiss Yujin again. Not only did she want to kiss Yujin again, she wanted to be with her, always. It was then that she knew there was more behind her attraction than their accidental kiss.

 

 

Reminiscing on her first kiss had made her blissful. Minju was lost in her memories and hadn't realized that she was smiling like an idiot that starts to look creepy in Yujin’s eyes.

 

 

"What are you smiling about limp?" Yujin asked. She was curious to know what could make the latter so happy. She wanted to make Minju happy like that…She just makes Minju jealous that is why she flirt on others but seems like Minju was not affected and starts to be affectionate to Chaeyeon or Chaewon.

 

 

"N-nothing." Minju had snapped back to reality and blushed a deep red. She realized she was acting as foolish as Sakura-chan, daydreaming of Chaeyeon. She turned away from Yujin to hide her thoughts. Unlike Yujin, she couldn't hide her emotions very well.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter