Chapter 4

| Red Flower |
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They heard the door closes, as they were talking. Seung-wan stood up and look around the room to find nobody.

"I think someone might have heard us, Seul" Seung-wan states

"Who heard us?" Seulgi quickly sit up, panic across his face.

"I don't know, no one's here" 

 

They talk for few more minutes, when the door swang open. 

"Mr.Kang?" Seun-wan quickly bowed to the man by the door

"Get in here quickly!" the man yelled at his people "Oh, Seung-wan, where's Seul?" 

"Don't call me that" Seulgi spoke from his bed "What are doing here?" 

"I got a call from your teacher" he sat across Seulgi, signalling the people to get out including Seung-wan, they all bowed to him.

"Let's go to the hospital" he offered.

"I don't need your help!" "Why are you even doing this?" 

"Your Mo—" he look at Seulgi. 

"Don't mention her into this" he stood up from his bed and on his way out.

"She's worried about you." the man spoke.

Seulgi turned around and run towards the man gripping to his shirt. "How do you know she's worried, when you're the one who put her to sleep. How!?" Seulgi yelled, full of anger in his eyes as he stare at the man. Seung-wan rush in and held Seulgi's arms. 

"Seulgi, you're hand" He reminded him about his wrist, Seulgi quickly let go of his father shirt.

"Get out of here, don't go here anymore" Seulgi exclaimed and walks out the room

 

Irene, Joy and Solar are on their way to the event, Joy notices Irene keep on spacing out.

"Unnie, are you okay?" Irene jumped a little and look towards the girl. "You've been spacing out" Solar pointed out.

"Oh, I'm just nervous, I guess?'' she replied. "You're nervous? you've never been nervous unnie" Joy refuted.

"I'm fine guys, no need to worry"

"Unnie, why is the gym court open? It was closed when we went to the office" Solar recalled.

"Maybe, It's Mr.Cruz, preparing for their new players" Joy answered.

"No, Mr.Cruz was just in the office went we there" Solar explained

"Let's just look inside okay?" Irene offered and the three of them look inside the gym to see someone playing.

"Kang?" Irene asked her self when she saw a figure from a far.

"Doesn't he have a sprain wrist? Why is he pla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter