Chapter 1

| Red Flower |
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joohyun woke up early to go to the school to company some feshman, Joohyun is on her 3rd years of high school

Joohyun was picked as the school President that make her stress but she still try her best

"Pres, where the cafeteria?" the freshman asked.

"If you walk down that path and turn left you will see a sign" Joohyun state.

"Thank you pres, let's go" the freshmans left Joohyun.

'Ahh freshmans is really stressing me out' she thougt and lets out a heavy sigh.

"What's wrong?" Joy said.

"Geez, don't sneak up like that" Joohyun declare.

Joy looks up to the startled raven "I'm sorry, okay?"

"These freshman is just really stressing me out" Joohyun massage her nape.

"There a game going on" they both look out the window "Basketball?" Joohyun ask.

"Yeah as always" Joy said "Let's go watch" 

"I don't want to watch that brat" Joohyun speak.

"Who? Kang Seugli?" Joy asked "Oh. come on, Irene it was a misunderstood okay"

 

Flashback.

 

Kang Seulgi and Bae Joohyun was nominated to be the president but the result was not a good news for Seulgi he didn't won, and he had heard some romour that the voting were fake, so he planned to take revenge on her. but he was child that time they were on new at the school.

So he planned to drop a bucket full of slime on the day of ceremony, the ceremony start and Seulgi is giggling of what about to happen.

"So, please welcome our new school president" the old president presents. As Joohyun was about to speak, a bucket of slime drop on her head which made her fall down.

Seulgi quickly get on the stage "Hah! that's what you get for cheating!" Seulgi kept on laughing while the other student look at him with a disbelief look.

"Mr. Kang were you the one who made this? And what are you saying cheating?" the principal ask.

"She cheated, I'm suppose to be the president not her" Seulgi said.

"She didn't cheated, we're the one who count the votes okay" the teacher said.

"What? but- they said she cheated" Seulgi look at the other students.

"Mr.Kang, go to my office and call your parents" the pricipal insturcted.

"Are you okay Joohyun?" the teacher ask the petite girl whom is crying.

"I'm sorry Ms.Bae" Seulgi said to Joohyun.

Seulgi's parent came and Joohyun's too, Seulgi explain everything to the pricipal, and he apologize so is the parents the apologize too and Joohyun's parents accepts it and the principal let Joohyun go home while Seulgi is punished he will not go to school for a half a month.

 

End.

 

"Still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter