Mina Myoui

Smiles Beneath Our Wings

“One taught me love
One taught me patience
And one taught me pain“ -Thank U, Next.

*~*~*~*

The wind is so calming and relaxing, the sound of the birds singing, I can hear the sound of cars driving. 

I close my eyes and perk my lips, my days is always been quiet, serene and frigid.

 

Opening my eyes, i saw a group of family, happily chatting and playing with each other. Hence My Family is really far away from me. It’s been two years since we’ve seen each other, Of course, I missed them.

 

I looked up to the blue sky, cumulus clouds are around and also there are some storm clouds. It’s quite humid.

 

My long brown hair sway along with the wind, placing a hair between my ears as I take out my phone and earphone. 

I loved listening to music, they are relieving my stress.

 

Scrolling through my list, I found the song that I’ve been like for months. I put the buds into my ears and play.

 

It’s called, 

“Beautiful” by Bazzi and Camila Cabello. The lyrics were fine and rhythmic. The voices were great. Just my type of song.

 

As I hummed through the song, there is a person who’ve suited this song the most. She’s beautiful, thine amazing.

 

Hey, Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful Angel.” 

 

I smiled to that lyrics, simple but meaningful. She’s beautiful without words. Words can’t explain.

 

Tomorrow comes and goes before you know. 

So I just had to let you know.

 

Her perfect and imperfections, I love that all. But she doesn’t know. 

Her personality in and out, I respect it. But she doesn’t care.

Her smile from ear to ear, I melt from that. 

Her words and actions, Affection is all I ask.

Her Body and Curves, Those I cannot touch.

Her Hands and fingertips, Intertwined is not the word.

Her eyes and nose, either she can see me nor smell. But why would she?

Her kissable lips, Oh I’m not wishing to taste those. But I have a one wish, can they smile? Not for her, But for me. Only for me.

 

It’s hard, difficult to struggle with this kind of feelings.

You love someone but afraid to tell. Thoughts that you might get rejected. They said you have to try, but I don’t have any confidence to.

What if she already had someone? I don’t want to know. 

My heart wants, my mind don’t. What way I should go?

 

 

 

They said I have to wait for the right time to come.

 

But,

It’s hard to wait around for something that you know might never happen. But it’s even harder to give up when you know it’s everything you wanted.