Final

Kryptonite
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Stop, stop, PLEASE!" Yujin screamed, writhing and jerking away but gaining nothing. Her wrists and ankles were bleeding from struggling so much. The knife came down on her again, tearing skin, sending burning anguish throughout her whole body. "GAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" She shook her head, trying to ease the pain she’s feeling right now. She does not know why someone like her experienced this cruelty.

 

 

"Hurts, doesn't it?" His face was unbelievably close, mocking her and laughing. Yujin coughed, blood on her lips, watching the bloody instrument carefully as it danced back and forth in front of her eyes.

 

 

"No, no, please!" She begged.

 

 

"It doesn't?" Freddy Krueger chuckled. "Well maybe this will."

 

 

"AGGGGGHHHHHH!" she shrieked, crying. "No more, NO MORE, PLEASE! Oh god, please…"

 

 

"I thought you didn't believe in God." That mocking voice. She tried desperately to get away from that horrible instrument. But it followed her. The table underneath her was soaked in blood, and it was only getting worse as time went on.

 

 

 

"You knew this was going to happen," he said calmly. "How could I pass up the opportunity to hurt you like this? So vulnerable…"

 

 

 

It carved into her chest again. "God no! God, please…no more…" on her raw skin, the sting so terrible…

 

 

"Alright, alright," he set the blade down on the counter beside her. It and the other instruments that lay there. "This is the last way you wanted to be in front of me, wasn't it? Vulnerable, weak…" Yujin could hear the smirk in his voice. "Exposed."

 

 

She was exposed. She was .

"You want me to end you, don't you? You want me to take your life?" He picked up another device. Yujin's tormented eyes grew.

 

 

"P-please…" She whimpered.

 

 

"I won't do it, you know. I won't kill you. That's what you want, isn't it? You want to be with them again, is that what you want? You want to end your horrible suffering." He brought his mouth next to Yujin's ear. "But I want you to suffer. Living for you is more terrible than death. So I will let you live."

The device he held touched her unharmed skin. The electrical zapping filled the room, making Yujin scream and cringe and cry. Making Freddy Krueger laugh even more.

 

 

"You think they can hear your pitiful screaming?" He laughed.

 

 

Yujin sobbed, shutting her eyes. The instrument touched again, burning her sending the fire through her entire body.

 

 

"OH GOD, PLEASE, PLEASE NO! DON'T HURT ME, PLEASE!"

 

 

"Then again, I didn't take nearly as long with her as I have with you."

Hours of it. Of torture of agony of suffering. She was whipped and burned and beaten. In the end she was tied back on the table, left to cry and tremble.

 

 

"Help," she Chaeyeonked. "Please… Someone help me…"

 

 

She laid there for hours, shaking, crying, Chaeyeonking, praying. She was lost in a haze, soaked in sweat, blood and tears. So cold…

A door opened and she didn't even notice. She barely heard the scream of: "SHE'S HERE!" from a few feet away. She wasn't aware that anyone was there until Wonyoung touched her cheek.

 

 

"Yujin? Yujin, look at me." Her bright, bloodshot and weary eyes met hers. "Hey," she smiled falsely, "hey it's alright. We're gonna get you out of here, okay?"

 

 

"Wonyoung?" She sobbed harder when she nodded. "Wonyoung, help me..."

 

 

 

"Shh, hey, hey, it's okay. It's okay, shh…Shh…" She turned, looking at her friends who had jogged to them. "Chaeyeon, get me a-" Chaeyeon held out her hand, a blanket already in it. "Thank you." She hurriedly covered Yujin up, giving her some dignity.

 

 

 

"Shh, shh…" She soothed, gently brushing curls off her forehead.

"Wonyoung, get it o-off. Please g-get it off." Yujin flexed her wrists weakly, shutting her eyes. She looked down.

 

 

"Oh, god, honey." She gasped. "Someone get me a knife, something to cut this with!" Once again, Chaeyeon came to the rescue.

Hyewon seemed to be on call, ready to run and do whatever Wonyoung needed her to because she needed to help. Hyewon stood there, unable to move, her hand over . Chaeyeon had her arm around her shoulders, shifting her feet, looking from Yujin to the door behind them and back again, unsure of what she should be doing.

 

 

Wonyoung cut Yujin's wrists and ankles loose, gently lowering them so she didn't hurt her. The skin was raw, blistered and bleeding. She'd fought so hard…

 

 

 

"It's alright, Yujin. It's alright. Shh…" Yujin held onto her arm, eyes pleading with her. "Come here." She pulled into a hug, the blanket around her.

 

 

 

"Wonyoung, p-please. It hurts. It h-hurts so m-much. He-he hurt me," she whimpered.

"Freddy Krueger?" She whispered. Yujin buried her face in her neck, hiding almost. "Okay, okay, it's okay. Shh… We're gonna take you to the hospital, okay?" She shook her head.

 

 

"N-no, please. I h-hate hospitals." Wonyoung smiled a little. Finally, some normalcy.

 

 

"I know you do, I know. We just need to make sure you're okay, alright? I'll get you home as soon as I can, okay? I promise." She whispered.

 

 

She whimpered and cried in her arms as they waited for the ambulance. Wonyoung held her close, wondering how someone that seemed so strong could feel so fragile right now.

 

 

"Just a little longer. Just a little longer, Yujin, okay?" She kissed her temple. Trembled against her. "Shh, it's alright. It's alright. Shh…"

 

 

 

The ambulance showed, finally. Yujin whimpered and fought feebly when the unfamiliar hands touched her. Wonyoung refused to let go of her hand and chastised many a paramedic for scaring or hurting her.

 

 

Yujin never took eyes off of her. She couldn't. She'd remember that dark and cold place, that pain, that fear. She had to look at Wonyoung to keep her sanity.  She didn't stop crying. Even when they got to the hospital she didn't. She couldn't.

 

 

 

"Shh, hush, hush, it's alright now. He can't hurt you anymore."

She shut her eyes, eyes holding so much agony and torment and terrible pain. Eyes that understood what she had said was a lie.

 

 

.

.

.

.

."I'm not staying out here!" Wonyoung barked. "I'm going in there with her!"

 

 

"Wonyoung , don't go! Please!" Yujin cried, writhing weakly under the doctors' grips as they wheeled her away on the gurney.

 

 

"I'm sorry, ma'am but we can't allow you in there," the nurse said blandly, like she didn't even care.

 

 

"Like hell I can't!" She bellowed, moving to step around her but was blocked by the nurse.

 

 

"No, no, please help!" She looked over the nurse's shoulder, right into Yujin's tear-filled eyes.

"I'll be right there, Yujin, it's okay." She assured, smiling gently. Her face was hard when she looked back at the nurse. She shoved her badge in the woman's face.

 

 

"You let me in there right now or I swear to God I will have this place messed," she growled. The woman glanced up at her from her clipboard.

 

 

"You go right ahead and do that ma'am, but right now we need to take care of Ms. Ahn." And she walked away.

 

 

"Wonyoung, please!" God, Yujin looked so scared.

 

 

"It's okay, Yujin. It's alright. Everything's gonna be alright," She assured, wanting to barge through the throng of doctors to get to her, but it would only result in a call from security and more not needed chaos around Yujin.

 

 

She was still whimpering, crying and squirming when the doors closed behind them.

 

 

She collapsed in a chair, hitting the side table next to it with her fist. "DAMN IT!"

"She’ll be okay," Nako said. Wonyoung shook her head.

"She didn't say your

Please log in to read the full chapter