Eyes on you

Eyes on you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: All characters are not mine

Please enjoy.

 

 

The press are gathered around the departure area, waiting for the IZ*ONE Japanese line’s flight as well as the Korean members farewell.

 

IZ*ONE is still inside the van, taking their last minute selcas and goodbyes to each other. After this day, Japanese line will be back to their respective 48 Group and will be promoting back in Japan while the Korean members will be having their own debut soon.

 

Chaeyeon is holding on to Sakura’s hand tightly, her hands are cold as the snow outside and the only way to warm it up is by intertwining it with hers. The famous Hotaru couple will be separated and nobody knows when they will meet again. 

 

Sakura looked at the younger girl beside her and slowly presses her lips on her forehead, leaving a warm kiss on it. Chaeyeon’s eyes started to water as she felt the unspoken goodbye from her kiss.

 

Out of all the IZ*ONE members, she is the one who got really attached to Sakura. And no matter how many times she said that she won’t cry hard at this day, she knows she’ll bawl her eyes out in the end.

 

“S-Sakura.” She whispered, looking at the girl beside her, who’s also tearing up, “You c-can stay here,”

The other members, including Nako and Hitomi lets out a sad smile. This is the hardest goodbye they have ever seen. The way Chaeyeon cling to Sakura, everyone knows that separation anxiety will follow her afterwards.

 

“I’m sorry, Chaeyeon-ah.” Sakura mumbled, pulling her into warm hug, “Why don’t you guys join AKB instead?” she said, earning soft giggles inside the van, including Chaeyeon.

 

The atmosphere lightens up as the members started to talk about them being the new AKB members, under PD48 name and Aki-P’s management. Also, imagining them being included on the upcoming Senbatsu, that somehow made them feel at ease.

 

“Eyes...on me...” Chaeyeon said, “Sakura, promise me.”

More than the group’s introduction, Sakura knows too well what those words mean.

“Eyes on you.”

Eunbi smiled and pull the team into a congested hug, earning a whine from the maknaes and the oldies trapped in between the seats and the members.

“We are IZ*ONE!”

 

Soon, the van’s door was opened by their manager and ushers them to get out. 

All this time, Chaeyeon is holding on to her hand until they were greeted by the flashes of the cameras’ perfectly capturing the emot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter