Final

Life with Kids
Please log in to read the full chapter

This author becomes whipped for annyeongz married life, so I write this one a part three with kids or more or like How I met your mother lol J

 

 

 

 

"Mama!" A tiny voice called. The woman addressed as "Mama" turned her head to see a tiny figure walk towards her.

 

 

"What is it,Nako?" she asked as she bent down so she could level with the dark haired, honey-colored eyes girl's height.

 

 

"How did you and Mommy meet?" the curious child asked.

 

 

 

Wonyoung smiled as she thought of how they first met. And also at the fact that her daughter already wanted to know how her parents met…

 

The memories flashing on her mind how her unrequited love blossoms. At first they are just best friend since she and Yujin came from Starship Entertainment enters Produce 48 and debut as Izone members. After disbanding they become in a relationship. From best friend to girl group member to unrequited love to become married to become mutual love and now they have kids. Relationship had been walking like their debut song La Vie En Rose. Nothing she can ask for more. All her life revolves to Ahn Yujin and will always be.

 

 

 

Well, she thought. I guess almost every child wants to know how their parents met at a certain age in their life.

 

 

"Come over here on the couch," she said to her child as she stood up and walked over to the couch. Nako, four years old, followed right behind her.

 

 

 

She remembered that it was feeding time for her younger child. She said to her daughter, "Nako, you wait here. I'm going to go get Hitomi." As she was heading towards the stairs, she heard her say, "Okay, Mama!"

 

 

 

She went in the baby room and picked up one-year-old Hitomi out of her crib. Few hair girl, dark brown-colored eyes Hitomi started to wail and Wonyoung tried to calm her down. She went back downstairs and sat on the couch.

 

 

 

As Wonyoung lifted her shirt up so she could feed her baby, she asked Nako, "So you want to know how your mommy and I met?" Nako nodded eagerly.

 

 

"Very well," Wonyoung said. She tried to think of how to explain this to a four-year-old for a minute. "Well, for starters, it was the same day I entered an entertainment company. I was about twelve, and your mommy was just a year older than me."

 

 

"Mama, what's an entertainment company?" Nako interrupted.

Wonyoung smiled as she remembered her starship days, who were no longer with her. "They are the ones who train me so you can be on TV so people will have recognized you."

 

 

Nako, wide-eyed, asked, "Will I get one too?" Wonyoung laughed and said, "Yes, you probably will someday. You just have to recognize who you want to be first and for now be a good kid."

 

 

 

"So mama how to be like you, I want to be pretty and go to TV too?" Nako asked, forgetting about the original story. Well she is a kid so it is normal.

 

 

Wonyoung laughed and said, "Nako, weren't we on another story before? I'll tell you all about it later, okay?"

Please log in to read the full chapter