Where is first began

It's Always Been You

 

"Congratulations!! Ms. Kong Yonna it seems you're 3 months pregnant." 

Yonna could only sit still on the bench outside of the hospitality, clenching both her hands on the ultrasound photo given to her to take home. She knew it was Taejoons' child, who knew that just one ual would resolve into this. Yonna had thought since it was her safe day it would have been fine to have unprotected . But now how was she supposed to react, most people were usually crying tears of joy posting their new found discovery onto social media. 

But only seeing it made her stressed out, not only were there one but there were two fetuses in the photo. How could she face her family or even worse the love of her life Taejoon!? 

 

As of now both Teajoon and Yonna lived in different citites. While at the same time Taejoon was intensively studying hard to get into the top medical school in Korea.

Yonna could only wish him the best of luck and try not to get into his way since he soon would take over their family line of succession at one of the hospitals ran by the Moon family.

After that she rarely had any contact of him, but now at the exact moment she needed him the most. 

 

Yonna couldn't think straight how was she going to handle everything, she didn't want to be the brick that would block the path of succession for Taejoon.

Yonna rubbed her head something she did when she was stressed, making

her short bobbed hair a tangled mess. After sometime passed Yonna felt her her little baby bump "is it really going to be okay to keep these two a secret from everyone else." Yonna thought about it for awhile, her plan was to wait tell Teajoon was done with his exams then tell him about their children. 

 

Now that Yonna had things sorted out how about her family? If Yonna were to  tell her family about her pregnancy would people look on her and family as well?