If I Let You Love Me

JeongSa/230s One-Shots Compilation
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“If I let you love me, can you promise me never to hurt me?” Jeongyeon asks while looking directly into her soul through her eyes.

“No. I can’t. But I can promise you I will always love you. Whatever form of love you want me to have” She answers baring her soul for Jeongyeon to take before she seals her promise with a kiss.

 

A story in which Jeongyeon doesn’t know if Sana really loves her or not.

 

-

 

Jeongyeon and Sana has always known each other since their friends has decided to become one during their junior year. But it didn’t mean they truly had a good interaction between the two of them to consider themselves as best friends, maybe as acquaintances, yes. But not best friends.

And Jeongyeon doesn’t know why.

Doesn’t know why she can’t make herself get close to the younger girl even though she looks like an easy-going person.

Doesn’t know why it’s hard for her to talk to the girl even though her social skills has been proven to be effective and charming by time and time again.

 

“Yoo Jeongyeon” Nayeon calls out waving a hand to her face.

Jeongyeon gives an inaudible ‘what’ to her friend, denying she just spaced out for a moment while she steals a glance to Sana’s peeking abs from wearing a top that climbs upwards whenever she raises her arms to answer the teacher’s questions.

Right, this is one of the reasons why.

Sana makes it hard for Jeongyeon not to have a gay panic whenever she sees her.

Jihyo snickers from behind fully knowing what Jeongyeon was up to once again. (That girl knows everything even if she closes her eyes.)

Jeongyeon side-eyes her and gives a finger over her back to which the younger respond with a smack to her head gaining the teachers attention when the older girl yells in pain.

“Ms. Yoo, out now!” The teacher commands, pointing a stick to her.

The blonde shorthaired girl always gets in trouble because of the younger Japanese and she might slightly blame her for the distraction which is absolutely ty of her but she don’t want to admit how she always ends up gawking at her.

Jeongyeon grunts as she gets up to do her punishment while the rest of her friends supress a chortle except for one person who looks at her worriedly.

She stands up against the door and stance a squat, a punishment for breaking an unwritten rule in every Asian class. Luckily, she didn’t brought a book or else she’d be carrying it over her head.

-

The history class finally ends and Nayeon and Jihyo immediately opens the door to make fun of her.

“Someone did their workout.” Nayeon comments poking Jeongyeon’s thigh which made her collapse. She is quite ticklish for a person who looks like she doesn’t have any weaknesses and fears. (She has many, if you want to know and one of them is talking to Sana.)

Jihyo crouches to give a comforting pat, she does feel a little bit guilty for her but 90 percent sure she just want to make sure Jeongyeon sees her smirking, an expression she always does whenever she wins over an argument or a simple bickering.

“Are you okay, Jeongyeon?” the all too familiar voice made the shorthaired girl look up and meet the most adorable soft brown eyes staring back at her.

She helplessly gives a nod making the worried girl let out a relief sigh.

Jeongyeon just became even more confuse about her.

One moment she ignores her and now she’s concerned about her. What the hell?!

Mina comes out of the room also and gives a smile to Jeongyeon before taking Sana with her to the rest room. Jeongyeon could only stare at her back.

Nayeon pulls her out of her thoughts and up from the floor.

“Now, come on. I’m hungry.” The girl utters while her hand are still on Jeongyeon’s arm.

She nodded and trailed behind the oldest with Jihyo walking beside her.

 

“Yow, did you know?” Dahyun whispers before she could even properly sit down with a tray on her hand.

“No, I don’t.” Jihyo deadpans scooting over to make space for the younger girl.

Dahyun ignores and added, “Sana’s dating Chaeyoung.”

Nayeon and Jihyo’s eyes widen while Jeongyeon spat out everything that was on , luckily nothing, just some collected saliva but nevertheless a gross thing for Nayeon to see.

What the hell! Sana and Chaeyoung?!

Jeongyeon could only scowl on her mind because she’d never let anything out of when it comes to anything related to Sana.

But Chaeyoung just told me a week ago that Sana might like me!

By now, Jeongyeon’s mind is a mess. A confused mess. One side of her is angry while the other is just plainly sad.

And as if her heart hasn’t been shattered enough by now, it breaks a little more when the said couple makes a dramatic entrance on the school cafeteria with intertwined hands.

Jeongyeon’s spoon bends a little bit while she watches painfully with a forced smile because Chaeyoung just waved a hand to them.

God damn it. I can’t do this. I can’t be angry.

She releases her spoon that clang against her stainless steel plate and Nayeon might’ve looked her way for a moment. Jihyo definitely saw that and felt pity for the older friend. Dahyun just stood up with a dramatic scene of her own, clapping and whistling to welcome the two to their table.

“Hi, Hyung!” Chaeyoung greets with a smile so innocent that it made Jeongyeon feel bad for killing her on her mind just a moment ago.

Sana only smiles at them and didn’t even bother to look at Jeongyeon.

See what I mean? She comes and goes!

She didn’t know her hand fisted under the table not until Nayeon reaches out to calm her down. She looks up and maybe she had a pitiful look on her face because the oldest gives her a smile so painful it physically hurt her.

“Why don’t you two line up and get your food.” Jihyo says making the situation bearable for Jeongyeon because she knows the girl will erupt any moment now.

Sana turns to Chaeyoung, “I’ll have what you’ll have.”

Chaeyoung nods and was about to kiss her but Jeongyeon had enough and slams the table with her fists.

All of them looked at her with either horror or shocked expres

Please log in to read the full chapter