Till We Meet Again

Till We Meet Again

Thousand years later..

It already thousand year passes, Hyun Joong didn't give up hope and have been searching for Young Saeng until one day...

He finally found YS, even thousand year passes his face didn't change it still look like YS from thousand years ago..
He know that YS won't be able to remember who was himself but he still give a courage and approach him.

HJ: YS.. Finally I found you..
YS: How.. How do you know my name? And.. and.. Do.. do we know each other for long time? Cos I felt deja vu the moment you speak to me.
HJ: Yes, we have know each other back thousand years ago.. and does your wrist have the same wristband as mine?

YS look at his wrist, it was the same as HJ.

YS: I was told that this was my birthmark but I don't think it was a birthmark this wristband have a strange presence and now I met you, the presence have disappear.
HJ: Your doubt was right! It wasn't a birthmark! This wristband was given from me to you before I left. This wristband content our memories from the past and it also a guide to lead me finding you!

Then HJ smile and embrace YS into his hug and in a moment the wristband at YS hand suddenly gowl and unlocked all the memories of their past.

YS: I.. I remembered all.. HJ..
YS pull away from HJ and look into his eyes.

HJ: YS..
YS: Thank you for coming back! Thank you for unlock our memories. Now, promise me you won't leave again.
HJ: This time I promise I won't leave you anymore.

And both of them hugged each other for the first time after thousand years.

The end.

(Wan.Do.Kong cafe ff I'll try to update as soon as I can once I finish writing.. sorry to keep you all waiting for super long time.)