patience

Game

Jaehyun closed his eyes in irritation. If this one too turned out to be as annoying as the previous ones he would surely consider leaving the job. He was known to be extremely patient. But this was seriously pulling his last straw. He sighed, his hand going through his hair in sign of desperation. He was supposed to wait for this new intern. Teach her around apparently. What happened most of the time when he was told to do this was with women who just wanted to find a job they could relax so they hardly bothered with the specifics which obviously resulted in them being fired. He could only hope that this one was a bit different.

Both Mrs. Joohyun and Mr. Donghae, their managers for the music and the video game development department were both on leave. She was going to give birth to their second child and they had gone to her home in the countryside. Donghae had conveniently put all the responsibility on him.

 

She slowly walked in clutching her duffel bag. Searching for nobody in particular.

“Ms. Yerim?”

She turned around in a frenzy, caught by surprise to face a man.

“Are you Yerim?” He asked slowly.

Coming back to her senses, she gasped “ yes , yes! I am Yerim. The new internu. Um I was supposed to meet somebody Jung Jaehyun ssi?

“Ah yes. I am the other intern Mark. Hi” he said holding out his hand.

She sighed in relief, a comrade in the same boat.

“I’ll take you to jaehyun sunbae he is probably waiting for you.”

She followed him meekly to another cubicle to see a person slouched on his chair his head hanging, eyes closed.

Mark went ahead and slightly poked him on his shoulder, his eyes opened slowly first registering mark, his mouth automatically smiling.

“Hey..”

“Jaehyun hyung, this is Yerim. She was supposed to meet you?”

He finally turns towards her, the grip on her bag which she was still clutching on to tightened and she bowed as mark pointed her.

“hello I am yerim it’s a pleasure meeting you. Ill be in your care from now on.”

“ ah yes yerim ssi” jaehyun stood up, not expecting some one like her at all to be the new intern.

Well she was just too cute, pretty and small. His hand automatically went to his hair in slight embarrassment as he realized that she had seen him sleeping.

He pointed at a nearby desk indicating that it was hers.

 

Teaching yeri was super easy. She was enthusiastic about everything. And bonus she was a good gamer too. So during the weekend it was a ritual among the people in the department, it was always the music dept v. the game dept against each other. And simply said the game dept had gotten a new advantage.

Yeri, Jaehyun noticed was also a sassy little thing, the shyness she had the first time he met her was long gone. Irene doted her a lot and Donghae was not different. She and Jennie were always on about something that it came to a point where Taeyong complained to him that he was jealous that Yeri spent more time with Jennie and that guy was living with his girl friend. Jaehyun could only laugh.

 

She was a hardworker, she made mistakes but was determined to learn and he liked her.

I mean he liked her for that quality. Nothing else. Yup nothing else.

And also he hated Jungkook.

For some got damn reason that guy couldn’t stay in his own department always had to pop in and say hi to yeri and then once he passes by she would have to squeal and blush.

 

He hated both of them.

Ugh.

Like take it else where. Just not in front of him.

 

So when Donghae called him to ask whether he could take yeri home because she was drunk, and he had to haul her pretty little heavy self into his car while she was babbling gibberish. He realized that he truly did like her.

She was this fuzzball he always wanted to keep hugging. She was so warm.

And when they stopped by his house because he couldn’t get her address out of her drunk self.

And when she pulled him down to lie along with her on his bed, his body half on top of her. Her breath tickling him.

Oh god did he want to kiss her.

But he would wait. Just for some time.