B-52's

B-52's

You can't go to sleep, Sooyoung.
She laughs.
Why don't we go to a club after this? Come with me...
No no, really, we're are all going to the dorm.
No no, you don't.
He says hugging her, you’re coming with me.
I don't know... 
Just a few hours. You're young, you have to go out, enjoy ... How many parties have you been to this year?

Sooyoung thinks. Actually this year she had a lot of work, she was not able go to many parties. Lies. To be honest, even if she didn't have jobs and had free time, she would've stay at home or go out to quiet places. She was always intrigued by the party circuit of the entertainment business, but besides curiosity she’s always felt a little bit of fear. The night is a mystery to her, and there’s the possibility of meeting with colleagues. More so, there’s the possibility of finding yourself in an undesirable situation or being exposed to things you don't want. But Kibum is insistent.
How many parties have you been to since your debut? Halloween and other company parties don't count...
She only looks at him, pouting.
None. I knew it. You're coming with me. Now.
I don't know...
What's your fear? I'll be there.
I don't want some rumor about me...
What rumor?
asks another sunbae joining the conversation.
Sehun! I'm trying to convince her to come to a party with me.
Sehun looks at her. They are not that close. They never exchanged more than a few formal greetings. And he's always had that image of “disinterested in everything” sunbae.
What party are you going to, hyung? asks Sehun.
I have one in mind but first I have to convince her.
Why don't you want to go?
he asks staring at her, surprised by her refusal.
I don't want to risk it...
No one's gonna find out
. Sehun says frowning. No one cares what we do, he continues, but this time smiling. It’s not true. That's why it's funny. Kibum laughs and so does Sooyoung.
The goal is to convince her, Sehun. Why don't you come too? That would make three of us.
So the rumor is bigger
, says Sooyoung.
Sehun raises his eyebrows towards her.
She’s funny. Sooyoung smiles. I’m in. Whatever party it is, sunbae.
Well, you two go then.
Sooyoung says, seeing the possibility of escaping the situation.
No way...
The two of us are going to take care of you
, says Kibum taking her by the arm.
Sehun smiles in a funny way, showing his teeth.

Go there... Kibum says, pointing at one of the doors.
What is that? Where are you sending us hyung?
Take care of him Sooyoung! Goodbye.

Kibum oppa...
We'll text each other later, Sooyoung...
the boy says while moving away from them in the direction of another of the doors. The place is similar to an old cinema. Long and dark hallways, where you can only hear the sound just by approaching the doors.
When Sooyoung turns to look at Sehun, he is laughing.
What are you laughing at? she asks, maybe a bit too rude for a hoobae.
Nothin'. I don't even know where we are.
It's not funny
, she says quietly.
Shall we go?
What?
Shall we go in?
asks the boy, with his thumb pointing towards the door.
I don't know, I'm not sure... why don't we go back? Or you stay, I'd rather go.
No, come on, he says,
holding her arm, if sunbae says that this is a good party, it's because it must be...
Sooyoung looks at him. She still wants to leave. But a little party wouldn't hurt. She's not tired.
Let's make a deal... says Sehun. We'll be here 30 minutes. If we don't like it or we're not having fun, we’ll leave... Sehun lets go of her arm and stretches his hand waiting for her to give her a handshake as a sign to seal the pact. Sooyoung looks at him suspiciously but he puts on his good boy face.
Alright, she says shaking his hand.
...we’ll leave to another party, he says, completing his sentence.
No way! she says breaking the handshake.
Okay okay, it's just a joke. He says holding her hand again.
Okay.
Shall we go in then?
Okay.

The two approach the door where a muffled song can be heard. Sehun recognizes it, but he can’t remember the name. Love... something. 80's music. Well, the place seems to have good taste.
Sehun opens the door and they meet with some men who don't seem to be security, at least not because of their physical build and clothes. Sehun smiles, already understanding the situation.
Can we go in? asks Sehun putting on his best heartthrob face.
Of course, answers one of the boys at the door.
How much?
No no, it's free for you, says the boy, then looking at Sooyoung from top to bottom. For you too, princess.
Thank you,
Sooyoung says. Do you know him? She asks Sehun once they are walking down the corridor that connects that small entrance to the party.
No. He was kind to make us pass without paying, wasn't he?
Yes.
You know what, Sooyoung?... I don't think you're going to get bored at this party.
Why so sure?

Look... says Sehun pointing to the colorful and crowded dance floor.
Sooyoung opens her eyes wide in shock. And reacts a few seconds later, when Sehun is shaking his head from side to side laughing. And she laughs too.
The bastard bring us at a gay party.

I had this dream last night, so I thought, "What better way to start writing after all this time than with something I dreamed of?" 
I don't know if I'm going to continue it, it's not romantic or anything. I'll probably write some part about what happens at the party. But I don't know. 
Luckily I'm done with my exams, so soon I'll be updating the stories and writing something new if possible.
I hope you're having a great week.
And if you want to know what song was playing at the party, the clue is in the title of the story + the word Sehun remembers when he hears the song.